Hot Dog! Hot Dog! Hot Diggity Dog! ~Upated 12/15 Darn! That's the end!

Hey Monica

Finally finished your TR. Loved it! I had the pleasure of meeting Lynda as well in 2010. That was my only peep meet. I hope to meet other friends too!

Thanks Laura!

Hubby and I are heading back in February for a kid free adults only mini trip!

Part Xmas and part graduation present!

:cool:

monymony3471 said:
Thanks Laura!

Hubby and I are heading back in February for a kid free adults only mini trip!

Part Xmas and part graduation present!

:cool:

Have you been 'adults only' before?

Ok. Today is a lazy day of watching football and catching up on TR's. I took the time to read all of your TR today. Job well done.

Lady H and I often stay off-site as well. We have a timeshare that we can use in Orlando. It's not too far from WDW, SW or even US/IoA. It really does help cut down on meal costs when you have a kitchen to cook. So bashing from us here for your choice to stay offsite.

Our most recent trip to WDW, we also got to meet up with Nebo and Smidgy. We had a wonderful time with them, and hope we get to meet up with them again in the future.

Have fun on your graduation trip.

Ok. Today is a lazy day of watching football and catching up on TR's. I took the time to read all of your TR today. Job well done.

Lady H and I often stay off-site as well. We have a timeshare that we can use in Orlando. It's not too far from WDW, SW or even US/IoA. It really does help cut down on meal costs when you have a kitchen to cook. So bashing from us here for your choice to stay offsite.

Our most recent trip to WDW, we also got to meet up with Nebo and Smidgy. We had a wonderful time with them, and hope we get to meet up with them again in the future.

Have fun on your graduation trip.

Glad I was able to entertain you on your lazy day. Wish I knew what one of those entailed. ;)

Aren't they the best (Nebo and Smidgy) :love::love:

smidgy said:
I LOVE the 2nd one heather! i wear my hair in a braid at work, but I use to wear 2 braids as a kid and teen!

For some reason I was instantly drawn to that one when I was looking. I used to wear two braids when I was younger too.

Thumper_Man's Wife said:
Ah Ha! Now we start to get to the bottom of who Pkondz really is...:rotfl2:

I read that looked right at my husband and asked are you really p-k-o-n-d-z on the Dis? And his response was priceless.

Not him!

Just finished reading this trip report and enjoyed it.

We always stay offsite (although we're having a night onsite too this time) and never fail to have a good time.

I'm sorry to hear about the near break in. Glad nothing got taken and it didn't ruin your trip.

Sparkly said:
Just finished reading this trip report and enjoyed it.

We always stay offsite (although we're having a night onsite too this time) and never fail to have a good time.

I'm sorry to hear about the near break in. Glad nothing got taken and it didn't ruin your trip.

Awe thanks! Yes it can be done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter