Hot chocolate + mug!

frankieeyre

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

On my last trip to DLP (2 years ago) they did a souvenir mug with hot chocolate, and if you had the mug the refills in hot chocolate were cheaper?

Do they still do this? If they do, does anyone know what the mug looks like?

Thanks!

the mug at the moment is a travel mug type, plastic, red with an insert of Mickey or Mickey and Duffy.

I don't think you get any refills cheaper, but of course you can re-use the mug, just ask your server to put your hot drink of choice in the mug instead of the regular paper cup.

I got mine in Feb as was part of a snack deal in Victorias, hot drink in souvenir mug plus a choice from 3 pastries/muffins etc, was cheaper than buying a hot drink in a paper cup and the pastry separately.

I bought one of the mugs a few years' back but didn't realise that before washing the mug you had to take the paper insert out which was the cover of the mug first as this part of the mug was not water proof. Is this still the case Elaine?? Thanks:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter