Hot Butterbeer & Grinchmas Cheer-Dec 2017 Xmas & Birthday TR-Completed-4/25

Raeven

DIS Veteran
9 days?! WOOT!!! I just booked a night at RPR during our thanksgiving trip for R's bday so we can get the two days of EP. I'm going back to universal!!! Woo hoo! Now to wait six months... :sad:
Yes! (Well 8 days now!) Yay for booking, boo that it’s 6 months away though.

AtTheRoyal

Earning My Ears
Enjoyed your report and your pictures are awesome! Your next trip is popping up soon. We have to wait til September. I think we'll try and get another one in for December too! Have fun in May!!!

Raeven

DIS Veteran
Thank you! I hope the wait goes fast gor us both! I’m excited for May, but I can’t wait for HHN in Sep either!

ksromack

DIS Veteran
Totally late to the party but I wanted to thank you for your report! We were last there in 2012 so a lot has changed. We stayed at RPR then and really enjoyed it although we have nothing else at Universal to compare it to. We were supposed to spend time there in December but I think we're going to have to bump that up to the end of November. Gotta get my holiday spirit! So one day in October and 2 in December. Of course we're combining with WDW (isn't it sort of sacrilege to come to Orlando and not step foot on WDW property)?

And hot butter beer? What?!? I'm going to have to give that one a try!

Raeven

DIS Veteran
Totally late to the party but I wanted to thank you for your report!
Thanks for reading!

We stayed at RPR then and really enjoyed it although we have nothing else at Universal to compare it to.
Are you staying at RPR on your upcoming trip too? I think RPR might be my favorite, but honestly I like all the Universal hotels. We're planning to stay at the brand new one in Dec.

We were supposed to spend time there in December but I think we're going to have to bump that up to the end of November. Gotta get my holiday spirit!
Yes! I'm so excited for the holidays!

Of course we're combining with WDW (isn't it sort of sacrilege to come to Orlando and not step foot on WDW property)?
Definitely!

And hot butter beer? What?!? I'm going to have to give that one a try!
Yes it's perfect for Nov/Dec. They have hot, cold, frozen, and they also have Butterbeer flavored fudge and ice cream. I like the frozen, hot and the ice cream best.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS