Hopping from Epcot to MK

smack

Earning My Ears
We will be starting our day at epcot on 6/7. We will be hopping to MK mid-day. What is quickest/easiest for transportation between parks?
1. Park at epcot then drive to TTC at hop.
2. Park at TTC in morning and take monorail to epcot. Take monorail back to TTC and then to MK at hop.
3. Park at TTC in morning and take monorail to epcot. Take bus to MK at hop.
4. Any other suggestions?

#2 would be the standard choice.

If, however, you find yourselves at the back of World Showcase at hop time, you could walk over to the Beach Club or Boardwalk resorts and catch a bus to MK from there. Might have to wait a few minutes for a bus, but it would save some walking in the hot sun.

Unpopular opinion time: if you are staying on site - take a bus to Epcot then monorail to MK then bus back to your resort. If you are not staying on site, #2. I always use Disney transportation, I always have my car with me since I drive down but it gets parked when I get there and I don't get in it again unless it's to move it during a split stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!