hopper tickets,disneyworld,disneyland?

dana0069

Earning My Ears
just wondering, if i buy a 5 day php at disneyworld (fl), and i have some days left over...and then the following year i go to disneyland (ca), can i use the unused days there?

Taken directly from allearsnet.com/ticket FAQ:
Can I use my WDW tickets at Disneyland or any other Disney park?
Yes and no. The only WDW passes that you can use are Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus passes and even then only at Disneyland. You will have to take the ticket to Guest Relations at DL and they will have to call WDW Guest Relations to confirm that the ticket is still valid. There is a drawback though. When the PH gets converted, you will lose the ability to park hop at DL so you can only see Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure, not both in 1 day. You cannot use WDW AP/PAP's at Disneyland. None of the other Disney parks will accept admission media from any other park.

the parkhoppers at DLR are MUCH cheaper that WDW hoppers. Check out the disneyland, Ca. area on these forums for alot of info. DLR actually has specials sometimes on their hoppers. check out www.mousesavers.com www.laughingplace.com www.intercotwest.com www.mouseplanet.com or if you are interested in a good price on a pkg, check out www.getawaytoday.org we have used them before and they are GREAT. if you book thru them, call the 1-800 # and talk to an agent. Sometimes they have even better prices than you can find on their website. Have a great trip!

I almost forgot.... check into getting an AP. They are MUCH, MUCH cheaper than WDW AP's. We were able to get a So Cal AP for $105.00...the 5 day hoppers were $129.00...so even if we do not use them again we saves $$. By the way, We live in Oklahoma (GO Sooners)!

Originally posted by scanmom
I almost forgot.... check into getting an AP. They are MUCH, MUCH cheaper than WDW AP's. We were able to get a So Cal AP for $105.00...the 5 day hoppers were $129.00...so even if we do not use them again we saves $$. By the way, We live in Oklahoma (GO Sooners)!
Can I assume that they don't check your state of residence to buy the SoCal pass at DL, or was there a way around it? I wish I could do that in Florida because I would buy an AP there instead of PH's
Susan

the parkhoppers at DLR are MUCH cheaper that WDW hoppers

This is not always the case.

A 7+4 WDW from tickectmania is $291.81, which breaks down to 26.53 per day, or even if you count the plusses as freebies, then 7 major park days is 41.57 per day.

If you're going to Disneyland for 2 days, as we are, a two day hopper is $98, or $49 per day. Since Disneyland passes expire 13 days after first use, it does not make sense to buy a longer pass.
So for less than 3 days at Disneyland, it can be cheaper to use your WDW hopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter