• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hopper add-on?

LeslieL

Earning My Ears
We prepurchased our 3 day passes without a parkhopper option. Now I am wondering if this was such a good idea. This is our first trip so I know we will be able to fill our days but was wondering if I would be able to add on the park hopper option once I arrived? Could I add a park hopper for only one of the days or would I have to add it to all three days? Is the cost the same? :smooth: :earboy2: :wave2:

We're all kind of new at this Magic Your Way stuff, but I think I know the answer. You cannot add the park hopper option to only one day of your pass. Even if you used your first 2 days, and then decided to add the hopper option on your last day, you would be charged the full amount of the option for each ticket. Sorry. :sad2:

Disney prices their three addons separately. They are $35 plus tax for the park hopper add on and $45 for the plus pack. The no expiration option varies in price according to the length of the ticket ($10 + tax in your case).

The one consistent thing with all three of these options is that they can be added onto a base ticket at any time within 14 days after first use but their price is based on the original length of the ticket, not the amount of unused admissions remaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter