Hopefully, We Are Back In DVC :Update 12-24-04: "Santa Arrived Early!!!"

Verandah Man

Good luck with ROFR!!

Just a FYI, I read on the dvc discussion board that Vero Beach will have a special assessment due to the hurricanes? Not sure if this is true - didn't pay too much attention because it wouldn't affect me. But you may want to look into it since you'll be buying into VB. It may influence your decision to buy on or off site.

Good luck in any case!!!

Congratulations Andy! Welcome back home. It's always great to read your posts on the DCL boards.......I look forward to your DVC posts.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Pixie dust your way! Hope we can officially Welcome you Home again!

I am glad your Mom is getting settled.

We will still be missing you on the Aug. Repo Cruise. It is a LIVELY Bunch!:crazy:

We just received word that Disney exercised their ROFR on this contract, we are trying for another contract. Please send some more PD our way!!!

I am sorry to hear Disney took it. I hope the next one goes thru without a hitch!

So, now you've lost 2 contracts to ROFR? Or am I reading this wrong? I think you're very generous to help out your mom, and I hope you get to hear Welcome Home very soon!

I always read your threads on the cruise board.

Bobbi :D

bobbiwoz said:
So, now you've lost 2 contracts to ROFR? Or am I reading this wrong? I think you're very generous to help out your mom, and I hope you get to hear Welcome Home very soon!

I always read your threads on the cruise board.

Bobbi :D

No, just one contract to ROFR (so far), we just started our second contract tonight. If it's meant to be, it will go through, if not, we will try again.

Good luck getting through ROFR! I know you'll be a member (again :) ) soon!

Good luck, Verandah Man!! I will be thinking good thoughts for you on this next try. Please tell us about your new contract when you get a chance! Pixie dust comin' at ya :wizard: :wizard:

Lisa :flower:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Andy! I hope the next one comes through!

I will send a little more pixie dust :wizard: This is it though! They have to pass you next time! :cool1:

I received a call from our resale agent this morning at work. She called to let us know that she made a terrible mistake. It turned out that Disney did "NOT" exercise the ROFR on the 110 VB resale we put the offer on. She also told me that we "SHOULD" be receiving our closing papers in a few days!!! We're In!!! Thanks for all the Pixie Dust that was sent our way!!!

:Pinkbounc :cool1: :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cloud9: :wizard:

Andy, when I win the Powerball jackpot tonight, I will purchase any resale contract for you that you want! You have giving so much to so many on the DIS, it would be the least I could do for you and your family! Look for a PM from me in the morning telling you to go browse the Timeshare store! LOL

BTW, WELCOME HOME~~~~~~ AGAIN!

Disney1fan2002 said:
Andy, when I win the Powerball jackpot tonight, I will purchase any resale contract for you that you want! You have giving so much to so many on the DIS, it would be the least I could do for you and your family! Look for a PM from me in the morning telling you to go browse the Timeshare store! LOL

BTW, WELCOME HOME~~~~~~ AGAIN!

LOL!!! I'll keep that in mind though!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts