Hopefully a new DVC member to the ranks!

Mather50

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Ive been a lurker for the past few months while we were analyzing a resale purchase of DVC. This site and its knowledgeable members provided an invaluable source for an infomed purchase/offer. So...Much thanks to all the DIS vets!

We put in an offer on Friday that was accepted by the Seller (although it appears that the documents havent been sent to DVC for ROFR yet) so now we play the waiting game. At least there are tons of contracts up for resale if this one goes wrong...

Thanks Again!

Congrats!! Hope you pass ROFR quickly! Let us know when you are "official"! :cool1:

thumbnailaspx.jpg

Congratulations! Crossing my fingers for you. Let us know when we can say "Welcome Home!"

We bought DVC in 2009, and I must also say that this board has really helped us make our decision. The veterans on this board are awesome! Keeping our fingers crossed for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter