Hope to be a new DVC member in 60 days! Card Carrying Member!

We go our closing docs by email today. I was surprised that we only had to sign two papers. I have already signed them went to the bank and fedexed them back. I hope the sellers are quick too! Yippee not too much longer til my first DVC reservation

We go our closing docs by email today. I was surprised that we only had to sign two papers. I have already signed them went to the bank and fedexed them back. I hope the sellers are quick too! Yippee not too much longer til my first DVC reservation

I called today and was told i was put in the system this morning and received my membership number, points not loaded yet so they could not give me internet access. Asked about availability for an oct trip i want to make and was told 2 of the 3 days i wanted are available. I am hoping it works out. I really want my first DVC trip to be one i want to take and not one i make out of availability.

I called today and was told i was put in the system this morning and received my membership number, points not loaded yet so they could not give me internet access. Asked about availability for an oct trip i want to make and was told 2 of the 3 days i wanted are available. I am hoping it works out. I really want my first DVC trip to be one i want to take and not one i make out of availability.

Well I hope your dates stay available I'd wait list the other day that is not available. I know 1 day waitlsts are easier to fill. Did you call member admin to get your member number? Does the contract number assigned stay the same as the original owners or do they give you a different contract number?

Well I hope your dates stay available I'd wait list the other day that is not available. I know 1 day waitlsts are easier to fill. Did you call member admin to get your member number? Does the contract number assigned stay the same as the original owners or do they give you a different contract number?

Yes called member admina and got member number then member services and got my id number but could not get temp pin until points are loaded. The contract number that they ask for to verify you is on your closing contract

We got ours today also - and they are on their way back via fedex - looks like were still tracking together!

Today i got the one time activation, but still no points.....this is like the never ending journey:rolleyes2

Now you have a good war story about how you got your DVC points and all the frustrations to recount with the kids for the next 30 years. :banana:

I'm hoping you only have 24hrs or less til you can secure your reservation.

Now you have a good war story about how you got your DVC points and all the frustrations to recount with the kids for the next 30 years. :banana:

I'm hoping you only have 24hrs or less til you can secure your reservation.

It is not a bad story, nor a war story. Just frustrated because what i want is available for only 2 of 3 days. So now the waiting will continue with a waitlist for the last night. No biggie though, i plan to stay at every resort eventually, so let the chips fall where they may. If waitlist doesn't come through i will save 32 pts and stave off addonitis for another year:lmao:

I called first American yesterday to check on the status of our closing, they had not received the docs from the seller yet. The good news was that they called the seller and they were going to fed ex them so they would get them today. I hope to be closed by the end of the week. Does anyone know how long it takes after closing for the deed to show up on the orange county website?

I called first American yesterday to check on the status of our closing, they had not received the docs from the seller yet. The good news was that they called the seller and they were going to fed ex them so they would get them today. I hope to be closed by the end of the week. Does anyone know how long it takes after closing for the deed to show up on the orange county website?

Mine showed up the day after I got the email from the title company that said we'd closed.

Mine took 6 days to show on website, it was there the same day disney set up my account and then 3 days to load the points.

Almost there:cool1:

We officially closed today!! It took 16 days from Passing ROFR. Now on to the final wait...getting into the DVC database

We officially closed today!! It took 16 days from Passing ROFR. Now on to the final wait...getting into the DVC database

Congrats! Welcome home! We closed today too, but we're 29 days out from passing ROFR (get my frustration now?!). Now where do I find the phone number for member administration/member services?

Now where do I find the phone number for member administration/member services?

Email your broker and they can give it to you. Member administration and member services will be the same phone number but different options in the phone tree.

Congrats to both who closed......One more wait left, breathe easy, the hard part is over;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter