HOOSIER DisMeet was fabulous (and slightly fattening!)

Which date would work best for you for a Hoosier DisMeet?

• Sunday March 9 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Sunday March 16 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Saturday March 22 2pm show 5pm Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Susie, I'll be happy to order for you. :thumbsup2

Thanks!! I feel bad because I wanted to be there to get the table ready and be all "Disney-like".. but I'll be strolling in late...

If possible, could you grab me:

Diet Coke
Chicken Saltimbocca

if they don't have the chicken Saltimbocca, I'll just do Chicken Parm

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOo much! Can't wait to meet you later! I'll be in a bandana and really bad makeup:lmao:

Wish we could have made this one. Keep me in the loop for the next time you guys all get together. We are leaving for Disney May 30th so hopefully we can have another one of these this summer.

Hi Everyone!

It was great meeting all of you tonight! We had a great time and the girls already want to get together again (especially with Aubree!). I'll post the pics I took later tonight!

Jodi

Hi Everyone!

It was great meeting all of you tonight! We had a great time and the girls already want to get together again (especially with Aubree!). I'll post the pics I took later tonight!

Jodi

We had a wonderful time too! Everyone was so nice. Another meet would be great. We're still laughing at your girls befriending Aubree! She really liked them.

Looking forward to the pics. :grouphug:

Gosh...you guys are quick!! :)

It was so much fun getting to meet everyone! Hopefully we can plan something next time where we won't be stretched clear across the room!

Looking forward to the next meet!

Ditto! It was great meeting all of you. :) We should do it again this summer.

Sooze - Thanks for coordinating the meet! Hope the performance went well!

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I had to breeze in and out in such a hurry!!! I really was happy to get to see real faces and try to put them with a screen name. The food was delicious, too. Next time, we definitely need to get our own room so we can make some better seating arrangement!

Thanks for coming out for the DIS meet... any pictures would be fun to see!

Here's one of me in costume (hanging out in the green room!)
SeriousFlannery.jpg

Later!

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I had to breeze in and out in such a hurry!!! I really was happy to get to see real faces and try to put them with a screen name. The food was delicious, too. Next time, we definitely need to get our own room so we can make some better seating arrangement!

Thanks for coming out for the DIS meet... any pictures would be fun to see!

Here's one of me in costume (hanging out in the green room!)
SeriousFlannery.jpg

Later!

This pic of you is great!! Love your hair. :rotfl:

Sooze,

I am so sorry that I did not make the meet...I had every intention on coming and came down with the flu on Friday about 11pm...I was in bed (and the bathroom :scared1: ) all day Sat and finally started to feel better Sunday night. I realized I had missed everything when I finally got my mind back late last night, I was so mad at myself! Again, I am sorry...both that I did not get to meet everyone and that I did not contact you to let you know I would not be in attendance. I hope you all had a blast...maybe we can do it again when you will have more time to visit with everyone.

I am also sorry we missed this!! I would love to be present for the next Indiana meet!!!!

I'm glad to hear that all of you had a great time!!

Becki

Sooze,

I am so sorry that I did not make the meet...I had every intention on coming and came down with the flu on Friday about 11pm...I was in bed (and the bathroom :scared1: ) all day Sat and finally started to feel better Sunday night. I realized I had missed everything when I finally got my mind back late last night, I was so mad at myself! Again, I am sorry...both that I did not get to meet everyone and that I did not contact you to let you know I would not be in attendance. I hope you all had a blast...maybe we can do it again when you will have more time to visit with everyone.

So sorry to hear about your ickiness!!:sad2: We will definitely need to schedule another meet (maybe this summer when we can do something outside).

I am also sorry we missed this!! I would love to be present for the next Indiana meet!!!!

I'm glad to hear that all of you had a great time!!

Becki

Sorry we didn't get to you in time. We can use the names on this thread as reference for the next time!

So sorry to hear about your ickiness!!:sad2: We will definitely need to schedule another meet (maybe this summer when we can do something outside).

That sound GREAT! We have very active teens (they are into softball) so I hope I do not have a conflict there...oh, to be the mother of two teenagers:eek:

Hi Everyone,

Well, I finally got around to pulling the pics off of my camera, so I thought I should post them. I didn't get pics of everyone, but wanted to share the few that turned out well.

First, here's a view of the end of the table:

dismeet.jpg

From LtoR: scarlett873 (Brandie), WDWBetsy (Betsy), Betsy's DD Aubree, Sooze (Susie), Betsy's DH (Jon), ADP (sorry, didn't get your real name).

Here's ADP, DW and daughter Anna:

adp.jpg

My DD6 Lauren really enjoyed sitting next to Anna. They worked the puzzles on the back of the menu and had lots of fun talking about mutual interests and school.

Finally, a picture of my girls and Aubree.

dismeetkids.jpg

Megan (DD4) and Lauren (DD6) had a great time entertaining Aubree.

What a great evening we had! We definitely need to plan another meeting, maybe at the zoo this summer!

Looks like you had had a good time. Sorry we were unable to make this DIS meet and hoping we will make the next. Keep us posted....smjj

We are sorry that we missed it as well. Hopefully someone can put one of these together sometime in late June or early in July. We will make every attempt to make it to the meet if someone does. :cool1:

Appreciate seeing the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter