HOOSIER DisMeet was fabulous (and slightly fattening!)

Which date would work best for you for a Hoosier DisMeet?

• Sunday March 9 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Sunday March 16 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Saturday March 22 2pm show 5pm Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks good - we'll be 3 coming for dinner, dd, 10, will be with us. Applebee type place sounds good.

Applebees sounds good to us. For now, there will be 4 of us, will let you know if that changes.

Count us in for 3; myself, DW, and DD7. Applebees will work for us.

Count us in for 3; myself, DW, and DD7. Applebees will work for us.

OK, ADP. I have to ask... where in Fishers are you? We live in Fishers as well, in the northwest corner (Allisonville Road & 141st Street). And I have a DD6 in first grade at Harrison Parkway Elementary.

Sooze, I'm not sure what our plans are for March 22nd, but I'm hoping all four of us can come to dinner. I'm penciling in our calendar, but I'm never sure what's going to come up with DH's many hats. The girls and I will try to come, even if DH can't. I know that my DDs would love to meet your DD. They just love little ones!

ncsjodi - we're just down the road from you at 146th and Allisonville! We're in Noblesville, the other side of 146th...I think we have a Dis cluster here.

Hi there! We will have four in our group coming to meet for dinner only. If it were just DH and myself, we would come to the show, but my kids may not sit calmly durng a show! :sad2: My kids are DS-8 and DD-4 We're looking forward to meeting other Hoosier DISer's!!! :banana:

Got the changes! Thanks! I'll be investigating the closest Applebee's-type restaurant in the area (trying to avoid 38th Street:scared: ) We might actually head further up north (which might help the Fishers-cluster;) )

OK, ADP. I have to ask... where in Fishers are you? We live in Fishers as well, in the northwest corner (Allisonville Road & 141st Street). And I have a DD6 in first grade at Harrison Parkway Elementary.

Sooze, I'm not sure what our plans are for March 22nd, but I'm hoping all four of us can come to dinner. I'm penciling in our calendar, but I'm never sure what's going to come up with DH's many hats. The girls and I will try to come, even if DH can't. I know that my DDs would love to meet your DD. They just love little ones!

Hey ncsjodi -
We are at 141st and Cumberland Rd. We are not too far from Jennz either. DD7 attends Cumberland Rd. Elementrary; 2nd grade.

Sooze - Just a suggestion, but if the group size continues to grow maybe we can look into getting a party room at one of the restaurants. Some restaurants will let you reserve the room for free. If you need some help with anything let me know.

Hey ncsjodi -
We are at 141st and Cumberland Rd. We are not too far from Jennz either. DD7 attends Cumberland Rd. Elementrary; 2nd grade.

Sooze - Just a suggestion, but if the group size continues to grow maybe we can look into getting a party room at one of the restaurants. Some restaurants will let you reserve the room for free. If you need some help with anything let me know.

Great idea, thanks!!

Its strange how you just stumble onto things!! Ds was just asking me the other day when the next DIS meet was that he was wanting to go back to one!!

We live in Anderson and would love to attend! The last one we attended was last year at Loon Lake Lodge and they had a room for us. It was really nice!

Show Choir season will be over by the 22nd so we would love to attend. Add 2!

Its strange how you just stumble onto things!! Ds was just asking me the other day when the next DIS meet was that he was wanting to go back to one!!

We live in Anderson and would love to attend! The last one we attended was last year at Loon Lake Lodge and they had a room for us. It was really nice!

Show Choir season will be over by the 22nd so we would love to attend. Add 2!

Welcome!!!

I've added you to the list, and I'm so glad you stumbled on the thread. Pass it along if you can.

So, what's your show choir affiliation?

Hello Sooze! Sorry I haven't posted a reply yet...been busy planning our anniversary trip :woohoo: ...I think I can make dinner on the 22nd but not the show (although I would love to)...that is the weekend of Easter and we sometimes go to Toledo, Ohio to my in-laws...I like all restaurants that you mentioned, I am pretty flexible that way...It looks like it will just be me if we are not out of town, so mark 1 down for me...I will make certain to let you know for sure once the date gets a little closer...thank you so much for making this possible...it sounds like a ton of fun...also, if you need help planning anything, I would be happy to help as much as possible.

Hello Sooze! Sorry I haven't posted a reply yet...been busy planning our anniversary trip :woohoo: ...I think I can make dinner on the 22nd but not the show (although I would love to)...that is the weekend of Easter and we sometimes go to Toledo, Ohio to my in-laws...I like all restaurants that you mentioned, I am pretty flexible that way...It looks like it will just be me if we are not out of town, so mark 1 down for me...I will make certain to let you know for sure once the date gets a little closer...thank you so much for making this possible...it sounds like a ton of fun...also, if you need help planning anything, I would be happy to help as much as possible.

Glad you made it!!

I marked you down.. just let me know if things change!

I have to change us to a maybe - forgot it was Easter weekend. We usually go to my in-laws on holidays. Which is why we don't make it to any dismeets! I should know in a week. Sorry!

I have to change us to a maybe - forgot it was Easter weekend. We usually go to my in-laws on holidays. Which is why we don't make it to any dismeets! I should know in a week. Sorry!

You can go to the inlaws anytime. DIS meets only happen once in a blue moon.;)

I'll switch you over to the 'maybe' category!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter