Hoop-dee-doo

d.daniels

Earning My Ears
We are going in september. I have been reading about the hoop-dee-do review. it says some people make ressies up to 2 years in advANCE. Would i have a chance to make them now, or is it hopeless. and is it worth it.
thanks,
denise

You can make your reservations now, there is probably plenty of seats available. September is generally slow and there are 3 shows each night.

I think that the earlier you make your ressies the better your chance to get a seat near the stage but there is not a bad seat in the house. We did HDDR on our first visit two years ago and LOVED it!!! It was DH, DD2, DD10 and myself. The food is nothing spectacular(fried chicken and ribs) but it was good. The show is hysterical, cornball wisecracks with lots of singing and dancing. I would definitely recommend it!!

Call and ask how full the show is on the night(s) you want. There are three different show times, so you should have plenty of options. We love the HDDR and this year will make our 4th trip!

and book now. It is a GREAT show and when you figure in the entertainment, food (its really good!!!!), unlimited wine/beer and the tip, its a pretty good deal!

ENJOY!!!!!!

I booked 6 months prior to our July trip last year. We had front row seats right up against the stage. I would call and see what days were available.

Originally posted by hyzdufan
What is the hoop-dee-do review?

The hoop-dee-doo review is a dinner show at Ft. Wilderness. It's slap-stick humor, singing, dancing, and some audience participation. We have a great time and go every year! The food is all you can eat served family style; fried chicken, ribs, salad, corn, also unlimited soft drinks, beer and sangria for the adults. Check out Deb's website www.allearsnet.com under dinner shows. The price is $49.00 for adults, but it includes tax and gratuity.

It seems like I made my ressies about 3-4 months in advance for the Hoop Dee Doo. We were seated almost at the stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter