Hoop dee doo tickets?

Mammaz

Mouseketeer
We have ADR for this show. I remember reading somewhere that we have to pick up our tickets? Can someone clarify this for me? Thank you.

When we saw the show 4 years ago, I don't remember having to get any tickets or anything. You just checked in like you would for any other ADR. I may not be remembering correctly though or they may have changed it recently.

We have ADR for this show. I remember reading somewhere that we have to pick up our tickets? Can someone clarify this for me? Thank you.

Where are you staying?
You can pick up your tickets in advance at the Concierge desk at your resort. They will print them out for you.
Enjoy the HDDR, it is great fun!!

I just booked it yesterday and I will pick up my tickets when I check in to my Disney resort. If you are staying offsite, you can pick up your tickets when you check in at Fort Wilderness on the evening of your show.

I'm really looking forward to the show. I have been once a long time ago and it was great. Now I am bringing my DH who loves this kind of food, especially all you can eat, and will appreciate the corny humor!!! :rotfl: Have a great time.

Thanks everyone for your help. We will be at the Wilderness Lodge so we will get them printed there. thanks again!

1) HDDR seating tables are assigned 7-days in advance of show.
2) You can pick up tickets
. . . at your resort concierge desk 7-days ahead of show
. . . at your resort concierge desk up to 4-hrs before show
. . . at HDDR box office 7-days to immediately before show *
3) The ticket will show
. . . show date
. . . show time
. . . table number
4) The table number is three digits (example=045)
. . . 0 = floor level
. . . 4 = fourth row from stage
. . . 5 = fifth table from left when facing stage

* Box Office is to the left of HDDR entrance when facing Pioneer
Hall. Look for rest room signs. Box Office is just to the left. It is
the wooden lift-up window on the right of the windows (the left
window is a normal concierge window, just like in resort lobbies).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter