Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue NOW OPEN!!

Pricing and Showtimes Revealed for June 2022 Return of Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be returning June 23, 2022 and Disney World has updated the webpage for the dining experience.

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be performed 3 times per night at 4pm, 6:15pm, and 8:30pm. Hoop is a two-hour show that includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy meal and unlimited draft beer, wine and sangria are available for Guests 21 years of age and up (proper ID required). Soft drinks are also included.

Here’s a look at the seating chart and prices. The prices will remain the same as they were after a 2020 price increase of a couple of dollars over 2019 prices.

Reservations will be available starting May 26 for showtimes beginning June 23, 2022. Reservations will be available to be made up to 60 days in advance and are highly recommended.
Great news about the times and pricing. Will definitely be trying to book for 10 for our October trip with our grandchildren!!

We're staying in wilderness this Aug I never have done this in all my trips, got 9,10,12 yr old. Saw it's pretty pricey 80ish per adult. Don't mind spending it if it's a memory type dinner

We're staying in wilderness this Aug I never have done this in all my trips, got 9,10,12 yr old. Saw it's pretty pricey 80ish per adult. Don't mind spending it if it's a memory type dinner
My dad is still talking about our visit about 6-7 years ago. Granted he and my nephew were taken on stage to be in the show, but it may be his highest of highlights out about a half dozen trips with the family.

We will be there the week they reopen, and we may try to get tickets that Friday but aren't optimistic. I also need to remind my father that IF we do go, they most likely won't be chosen as part of the show.

It is a great time. It is definitely a memorable experience. Go to the dinner let your hair down and have a great time. You will not regret it. My family and I have been to it 4x and looking forward to #5 this summer

I am so exciting to be able to check this out during our August trip! Can someone let me know if I should book category 1, or if 3 is good being higher up?

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue Returning June 23

Disney has announced that Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will reopen at Disney’s Fort Wilderness on June 23, 2022. Reservations will open on May 26th. Here’s the announcement:

Yah-hoo, let’s eat! Get ready to clap your hands, stomp your feet and sing along, as the beloved musical dinner show Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue returns this summer to Walt Disney World Resort! If you’re hankerin’ for a seat at the table, reservations will be available via DisneyWorld.com starting May 26 for showtimes beginning June 23.

Since its opening day almost 50 years ago, this fan-favorite show has continued to surprise and delight our guests, and as Disney grows we look for new ways to elevate and enhance our classic experiences. Hoop-Dee-Doo will return with a few updates to its script and scenery, while staying true to the treasured experience the whole family can enjoy – with the hilarious, high-spirited entertainment that it’s been known for all these years.

TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdmhPFCh/
WOW I havent checked on this update as i watching for new come backs and changes. Last heard still in progress of return. A while back i figured this was DAD's (1) Special meal as the meal of a fried chicken rustic western type meal and show seemed amazing and I think would be amazing XD im so excited its coming back.

I am so exciting to be able to check this out during our August trip! Can someone let me know if I should book category 1, or if 3 is good being higher up?
Category 1 - as above, you can feel part of the show. Be aware that unless they've changed it, you might become part of the show. My DH was chosen to be Davy Crockett's fairy godmother, which was very memorable for the other 11 of us watching him!

I’ve been to WDW six times and I’m preparing for my seventh, but I’ve never been to HDDMR. My husband and I are considering it instead of going to MNSSHP.

Category 1 - as above, you can feel part of the show. Be aware that unless they've changed it, you might become part of the show. My DH was chosen to be Davy Crockett's fairy godmother, which was very memorable for the other 11 of us watching him!
I’ve been picked twice for the fairy godmother role much to the delight of my grandchildren. Great time.

I've been mashing the button for almost 40 minutes now, and while I'm still predominately getting error messages, every once in a while I get a "sorry no reservations available" message. Not looking good for us.

It opened today and I cannot make a reservation. The stupid site is down-Grrrr
same!

My error is:
"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

MDE also decided to drop our Shades of Green hotel reservation today or yesterday apparently (again, just had this fixed a few weeks ago and they said they made sure it wouldn't fall off again) and won't let me add it back on, I'll have to call. I thought it was related to that, but I guess it's the whole site :(

Argh.

Yeah, my new message is "Sorry, there aren't any reservations available for dinner...." so I'm guessing some were able to get through...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter