Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue NOW OPEN!!

New hoop Dee doo - enjoyed the show- biggest glitch with new show is transportation!!! No boats from resorts anymore- big downside- only ootions are boat from Mk or Uber to campground parking lot take internal bus route( slow as molasses)
YES!!!!
We were visiting the Contemporary, and didn't realize that the boat from there to FW wasn't running. Due to a time crunch, we ended up having to pay for a Minnie Van ($$$) to get us to Pioneer hall in time.

We have APs and paid full price when we booked online. When we arrived at Pioneer Hall on our date, we went to the window on the left of the restrooms, and he processed a refund to our CC after I showed him my AP card and ID.

We did attend the last show, but IIRC the website simply says there’s an AP discount and doesn’t limit it to specific showtimes.

Thanks for the information! We will visit the window pre-show and see how it works. We purchased seating for 5, so that little discount is worth the effort!

FYI I’m getting tons of alerts for reservations the week of August 21-28 if anyone is looking, all for 830

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter