Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue NOW OPEN!!

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue Returning June 23

Disney has announced that Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will reopen at Disney’s Fort Wilderness on June 23, 2022. Reservations will open on May 26th. Here’s the announcement:

Yah-hoo, let’s eat! Get ready to clap your hands, stomp your feet and sing along, as the beloved musical dinner show Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue returns this summer to Walt Disney World Resort! If you’re hankerin’ for a seat at the table, reservations will be available via DisneyWorld.com starting May 26 for showtimes beginning June 23.

Since its opening day almost 50 years ago, this fan-favorite show has continued to surprise and delight our guests, and as Disney grows we look for new ways to elevate and enhance our classic experiences. Hoop-Dee-Doo will return with a few updates to its script and scenery, while staying true to the treasured experience the whole family can enjoy – with the hilarious, high-spirited entertainment that it’s been known for all these years.

TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdmhPFCh/

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue Returning June 23

Disney has announced that Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will reopen at Disney’s Fort Wilderness on June 23, 2022. Reservations will open on May 26th. Here’s the announcement:

Yah-hoo, let’s eat! Get ready to clap your hands, stomp your feet and sing along, as the beloved musical dinner show Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue returns this summer to Walt Disney World Resort! If you’re hankerin’ for a seat at the table, reservations will be available via DisneyWorld.com starting May 26 for showtimes beginning June 23.

Since its opening day almost 50 years ago, this fan-favorite show has continued to surprise and delight our guests, and as Disney grows we look for new ways to elevate and enhance our classic experiences. Hoop-Dee-Doo will return with a few updates to its script and scenery, while staying true to the treasured experience the whole family can enjoy – with the hilarious, high-spirited entertainment that it’s been known for all these years.

TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdmhPFCh/

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! Going to WDW in October with friends who have never been to WDW ever. And I keep telling them what Ryno always says on the podcast about this dinner show...that EVERYBODY should experience this show at least once in their lifetime. Please oh please WDW ADR gods, please shine your light down upon me when I go online on August 2nd to book this 60 days before the start of our trip.

It looks like there will only be an 8:30 pm show at the start? anyone hear ?
The May 26 RSVP day, how far out will that go? 60 days?

Last edited:

Y'all need to prepare for a new show to match the current climate of Disney. Just a feeling. Giggling girl may not be heading out into the audience from here on out. I would guess the hokie pokie will still be there. That said I will be booking it that week since we are there.

Wooohoo! Can you book this online or do you have to call, I know it used to be pre-paid like CRT?

Wooohoo! Can you book this online or do you have to call, I know it used to be pre-paid like CRT?
The last time we booked it (in Aug. 2018 for Jan. 2019), we booked and paid online. Then when we checked in for it, they processed our AP discount as a refund to our CC.

They should still have the tiers for booking too. We usually got the category near the stage but we think most seats are good in the building.

I am glad to see this come back, in any form. After the Spirit of Aloha news, I was afraid we might lose them both.

I would guess they will start with one seating to gauge interest and add more shows if demand warrants it.

I could not be more excited about this! We visit WDW for a week every year, and it felt weird over the last two years not being able to attend Hoop-Dee-Doo. We literally go to Hoop-Dee-Doo every year. It is one of the things I look forward to most each year just before we leave for WDW. It will be so great to experience the fun of Hoop-Dee-Doo on our next trip!

Last edited:
I am glad to see this come back, in any form. After the Spirit of Aloha news, I was afraid we might lose them both.

I would guess they will start with one seating to gauge interest and add more shows if demand warrants it.
I am sure they will start with all 3 shows like before. The demand will be huge after not being around for over 2 years and the crowds at WDW are as big as ever.

Pricing and Showtimes Revealed for June 2022 Return of Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be returning June 23, 2022 and Disney World has updated the webpage for the dining experience.

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue will be performed 3 times per night at 4pm, 6:15pm, and 8:30pm. Hoop is a two-hour show that includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy meal and unlimited draft beer, wine and sangria are available for Guests 21 years of age and up (proper ID required). Soft drinks are also included.

Here’s a look at the seating chart and prices. The prices will remain the same as they were after a 2020 price increase of a couple of dollars over 2019 prices.

Reservations will be available starting May 26 for showtimes beginning June 23, 2022. Reservations will be available to be made up to 60 days in advance and are highly recommended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter