Hoop de Doo

Which section do you prefer

• "A" right on the floor

• "B" 2nd tier

• "C" furthest from the action

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrumpyBelle

DIS Veteran
Thinking about booking HDDR for our upcoming trip. My question is what seatin do you prefer and why? I have seen the seating charts and am wondering if you get a better view from the "B" section or is it really best to be right on the floor.

We booked very early and had excellent seats on the floor one row back from center stage. There was a lot of character interaction in the middle rows of the floor. Also, one main character interacted a lot with the 2nd floor tables closest to the stage on left (stage right). It is not a large hall; I don't think there is a bad seat in the place. We came with low expectations of the food, and were pleasantly surprised how good it was. The show is excellent entertainment.

That's a tough question: when we went last year I paid for A, but totally think we would have been just as happy with C. I felt that the performers did a great job of including every area of the hall in the show, and left thinking that it was money kind of wasted to splurge on A seating.

we booked our seats the first possible day that we could, so we had a front row table. we were right next to the stage which was awesome, but it was also hard to see everything. I would have liked to have been on the floor but about 4th row back from the stage.

We have basically sat all over the place. Personally, we like Cat. C seating the best. We have had some bad luck when sitting in Cat. A with dealing with some pretty rude people who feel they can move their chair wherever they want, blocking views or just invading our space. We do like Cat. B seating, as long as you are up in the balcony. If you get stuck on the floor in Cat. B, you are all the way in the back which poses it's own issues with things like people with crying kids just bringing them to the back and trying to calm them down instead of bringing them outside.

The show does still make it's way up to the balcony area, so you don't get left out of the participation. The chairs upstairs swivle around so you can face the main hall while the show is going on and then just swivle around to face the table to eat/drink. I don't think there is much difference in the actual performance from watching in Cat. A to watching in Cat. C, we would rather just save the few extra bucks and put it towards something else on the trip.

we have sat in all the sections and I really feel the C section is just fine. They do a great job of including the whole room in the fun. On our last trip they came up and danced with us.

We had been happy with B and C sections in the past, but last summer we had the front row center table and we thought it was great. I do understand some people wouldn't want to be that close, but I think anytime we go in the future it will probably be A category. I wouldn't complain about going in B, or C though.

When we go we seat in Cat A seats and have had a great time! We like being up in the front but the actors wander everywhere so wherever you decide to sit you'll have fun. We also enjoy attending the 9:30 show as the actors seem more relaxed and lose it more readily which makes the show even more fun!

Whatever you decide you won't go wrong at HDDR!

Have a magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter