HOOP DE DOO - will we have time?

jdb35633

Earning My Ears
Ok, we arrive in Tampa on Saturday, Oct 19 @ noon - am I crazy to book the Hoop Dee do Revue @ 4 the same day?? The 6:15 show is sold out and we are not crazy about the 8:30 time. Let me know your thoughts or I am welcome to any suggestions for other shows to see that evening.

I'm assuming you are driving from Tampa in a rental car. It takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to drive from there. So that will put you at 2pm. I think that gives you enough time to check in and go if you plan to drive to Ft Wilderness from your resort. If you plan on using Disney transportation you might not have enough time.

When you say "arriving in Tampa" it sounds like you're flying and probably renting a car. If anything should cause a delay in your flight arrival, or there is a traffic problem driving to DW you might not make it to Hoop De Doo in time. This dinner show is a fully pre-paid event and you would forfeit the entire cost because the cancellation deadline has long passed. I would schedule Hoop De Doo on a different day.

Yes it will be a rental car and we will be staying off site @ Windsor Hills so we would be driving straight in.

As long as there are no delays and you are going straight to FW from the airport you should have plenty of time. That said, so much can delay travel that I don't think I would feel comfortable booking it. If you don't make it you will be out a lot of money. Why not book something else for dinner and save the HDD for another night?

I don't think you're crazy as you could make it if things went right, but I sure wouldn't do that. With HDDR being a pre-paid, no refunds event, I wouldn't risk losing that money to a delayed flight or highway traffic or any number of other things that could slow down your arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter