Hong Kong Disneyland – Main Street U.S.A. Food – Market House Bakery (Part 1 of 5)

Hong Kong Disney Rob

Earning My Ears
Hong Kong Disneyland – Main Street U.S.A. Food (Part 1 of 5)

Hong Kong Disneyland – Main Street U.S.A. Food (Part 1 of 5)

Hong Kong Disneyland – Main Street U.S.A. Food – Market House Bakery (Part 1 of 5)

Today I visited the Market House Bakery on Main Street U.S.A. here at Hong Kong Disneyland. This is a great breakfast stop first thing in the morning. Hong Kong Disneyland opens Main Street U.S.A. one hour before the posted time of the park. This is a good chance to have breakfast, and watch the people walk by. There are plenty of outdoor seating, it is a quiet area, and one of my favorite places to people watch.

There are all kinds of baked goods, sandwiches, and snacks. The price is reasonable, and I rate the Market House bakery at 7.3! The coffee is okay, I suggest to go with the premium blends. I love this place, I hope that you will enjoy also.

Cheers & Enjoy!

Wonderful staff, drop by and say hi to them from the Dis!

i am that girl that working in the HKDL maket house bakery. Nice to meet you at that day. and thank you for taking such beauciful photo for us!

You are so most welcome!

Thank you for serving me, you guys made my day at Hong Kong Disneyland most magical. Welcome to the Dis, I appreciate your excitement for all things Disney. This is the greatest site on the web, if you ever have any questions about Disney, ask around.

Welcome again, and please do have a magical day.

Cheers & Enjoy!

Rob - Kudos to you! You even managed to get a HKDL cast member on board. WOW! :worship:

I tell every cast member at our Hong Kong Disneyland about the "Dis". My main reason is to inform them that if they really want to learn about all things Disney, then they should spend as much time here on this site as they have time for. Hong Kong Disneyland has no education about Disney, and most cast members do not even know who Walt Disney is. I tell them about the Dis, and push them to just ask questions. In fact many are most keen to learn more, but they will have to do it on their own as Hong Kong Disneyland could care less.

Cheers & Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter