Artbysarax

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are getting married 9/24/2022, and want to visit Japan Disney Tokyo for our honeymoon in October 2022 (as long as they hopefully reopen soon to foreigners).

our dream is to stay at the MiraCosta hotel- but I heard it’s impossible to get a reservation!

can anyone recommend a travel agent that could help make our dream honeymoon come true?! We are also looking at staying in Tokyo and Kyoto for a few days- so if they have general Japan travel experience that’s a plus too!

thank you!
Sara and Taylor

Congrats on your wedding!

TDR doesn’t work with foreign travel agents but it’s really not impossible to book MiraCosta as long as you do your research.

JTB USA might be able to help you. They focus on packages, but I know the Hawaii office can also sell individual components. Here’s a sample of a JTB tour that includes Disney:

https://www.jtbusa.com/doc/Print_28MAY_SummerOsakaUniversalTokyoDisneyTour.pdf
Miracosta isn’t that hard to book if you can be flexible on the type of room/view. It’s waaaaay harder to get a DVC room at the Grand Californian at 7 months than it is to book the Mira Costa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter