Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista

nepean

Mouseketeer
We arrived here yesterday and this new hotel is beautiful. The staff is friendly and the room is spotless. There is plenty of room for six. The bedroom has two queen size beds and the living room has a queen hide a bed. There is a small kitchenette with a full size fridge, micro, two burner cook top, toaster, coffee make, dishes for four, fry pan, large and small pot and utensiles including a can opener. The only odd thing is that there are only two chairs with the table and a business chair at the desk in the bedroom. The breakfast is ok. Bacon, plain scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs with peppers, english muffins, toast, cereal, and some fruit. The light supper tonight was chilli, baked potatoes, brocilli with cheese sauce. Tomorrow night it is spagehti with meat balls and garlic toast. Last night was chicken fajitas, rice, beans and salad. It is not overly busy in the breakfast room and the staff were quick to replace food and clean tables. The gym is adequate and the pool looks nice but it was too cold to swim today. The only complaint would be that the laundry room only has three washers and dryers. I got there first tonight and was lucky. There was three families waiting when I finished.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!