Homewood Suites booking/deals

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Is there a website or anyone come across any specials they offer or sites you booked through?

I have found the best deals for the new Homewood on Get Away Today. Their prices were quite a bit lower than booking directly through Hilton for all the dates I checked, which surprised me.

Thanks I did try but it's 200ish more expensive through getawaytoday :(

Weird, I just checked several more dates and Get Away Today was lower on all of them. Make sure you are not adding the insurance or tickets when you're checking hotel only prices.

We always stay at Hilton properties and I find the best rates by booking directly through them, there's usually a discounted rate for being a Honors member. One thing I've found though is that sometimes booking a couple days at a time can make a big difference in price and other times booking a longer stay makes a difference. I always just play around with it too see what is the best deal. Start by looking at rates for 1 night at a time then 2 nights, etc. For our July trip we had 3 nights and 1 night. If you split it up you can call the hotel directly a day or two prior to arrival so they make note of it so you don't need to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter