Homecomin’ Brunch/lunch question?

JessP81

Earning My Ears
We have reservations at Homecomin at 11:20am on a Sunday and it is listed as brunch. Does anyone have any idea if you can also order items off the lunch menu during “brunch” hours?

The regular menu is available after 11am, so you're good! I echo Lori's enthusiasm, we really enjoyed our entrees and I can recommend the Memphis Belle for a lightly fruity drink with a bit of heat, if you're interested in a cocktail.

Lucky you. We could not get a brunch ressie during our stay and only one spot was open during the week. Still, we are looking forward to it.

Thank you for the responses! I think some of the brunch items sound amazing but am not sure everyone in our party will feel the same way. It sounds like they will have a multitude of items to pick from this way :)

Greens, eggs, and ham, hallelujah biscuit, fried chicken and doughnuts, kitchen plate. Our favorite side was the greens, even though the sweetness was different from our usual. Share! The entrees are huge and if you all are up for it, trading bites of everything is recommended ::yes:: My favorite dessert was either the chocolate cake or doughnuts.
20190804_131736_resized.jpg

20190804_131749_resized.jpg

20190804_131742_resized.jpg

20190804_131755_resized.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter