Home Sweet Home Alone

How can they make another sequel to Home Alone when there is already so many sequels to it? Because I thought they stopped when they made Home Alone 3 and replaced the character Kevin McCallister with Alex Pruitt who was played by Alex D. Linz. Because Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were huge blockbuster hits but when Home Alone 3 came out the series went downhill. So the addition of Home Sweet Home Alone might be a surprise. Now is it gonna be told from Kevin McCallister or Alex Pruitt's point of view?

I hope this is a joke. Why keep remaking classics? It's a waste of time, talent and money. The original was overrated as it is. Jiminy Crickets!

Last edited:

There were actually a 4th and 5th (Holiday Heist) Home Alone.

I loved the first 2 and they are the only ones that I watch. Not sure about a new installment. Remakes usually pale in comparison to the original.

I hope this is a joke. Why keep remaking classics? It's a waste of time, talent and money. The original was overrated as it is.
Just my opinion. Not all films considered classics are necessarily good.

I happened to see the trailer for Home Sweet Home Alone and I can say that from the preview it looks like a ripoff of Home Alone because the plot is the same as Home Alone but features the family going to Japan rather than Paris and the character's name is Max not Kevin. How will this film survive for Disney+? I can easily tell you it will get weak reviews

Yawn. I don't need yet another version of this movie. I'm good watching the original first two.

Sorry there's so much hate for this movie. Who cares if it's a sequel, prequel or part 10? I watched with my great nephews who are 8 and 6. I liked that there was less " aggression", no need to compare, we all enjoyed it. Yikes! It's easy enough to turn it off if you are so offended.

Sorry there's so much hate for this movie. Who cares if it's a sequel, prequel or part 10? I watched with my great nephews who are 8 and 6. I liked that there was less " aggression", no need to compare, we all enjoyed it. Yikes! It's easy enough to turn it off if you are so offended.

People are allowed to dislike a movie.

I watched it and felt it wasn't as bad as expected given the reviews I had heard.

Currently watching this......this is by far the worst Home Alone movie I've ever seen. Home Alone 4 is better than this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter