Home Resort Question when Searching for a stay

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
I've been keeping an eye on any openings for our November trip. Our home resort is AKV Jambo and obviously whenever I search it shows that under the Home Resort section and has that pre-checked. This morning I noticed Rivera Resort showing up under that section instead of in the section with all of the other resorts. We only have 1 contract so not sure why Riviera is showing up in that section. I'm guessing an IT snafu. Is anyone else seeing this as well when they search for availability?

Adding that some one said they had RIV points added to their account today in place of their banked 2018 points.

Did you have any that were given an extension?

Adding that some one said they had RIV points added to their account today in place of their banked 2018 points.

Did you have any that were given an extension?
I did have about 34 2018 points that were extended but that should have been used up on our Labor Day reservation.

I did have about 34 2018 points that were extended but that should have been used up on our Labor Day reservation.

Hmmm. Well maybe the points they used for you are RIV because it now appears those banked points weren’t actual owners.

But I do have BWV there so it’s strange.

one of my contracts shows on my dashboard, but isn't a choice when I go to book. and one of my contracts that has points transferred in from another use year is showing THOSE points / use year on the dash, and not the normal use year. (EDIT - I just tried to book a room and it lets me choose between the transferred in points and my actual contract - so that's a good thing!)

something is really messed up.

Last edited:

There is a thread that they are updating the site so transferred points will now be bookable online!

I do have a reservation that uses BWV transferred points and so I tried to modify to see what would happen and sure enough, that BWV contract with the 16 transferred points was an option to use,

This is great news for sure!

There is a thread that they are updating the site so transferred points will now be bookable online!

I do have a reservation that uses BWV transferred points and so I tried to modify to see what would happen and sure enough, that BWV contract with the 16 transferred points was an option to use,

This is great news for sure!
Yup I saw the thread. I think it's great they made these changes but man MS must be overloaded with questions because their "fix" is messy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter