Home.less Flats!!!

KrazyPete

skeleton
Where will your character be on the day after VMK closes?

homelesskrazy2oo4.jpg

Hey listen,

I know that this whole thing has got you down. And, I know the fight to keep VMK open is still going strong (keep it up). But I thought it might be fun to just imagine what life would be like for our little virtual people if VMK did close.

So since you are all making flats anyway, get your camera out and let's have another old fashioned DisBoards flat "contest." :thumbsup2

:lmao:

My parents are too cheap and they wouldn't buy me ink or laminating paper ROFL or printer paper :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: After the news of the Closing and reading the related threads I need this laugh. Great idea

:lmao:

My parents are too cheap and they wouldn't buy me ink or laminating paper ROFL or printer paper :rotfl2:

ok all you need is black and white and colour it in with crayons or pencil crayons. The take packaging tape and there you have it :)

Awwww....

Sooooooooooo adorable, Petez!! :rotfl2:

I know what I'm doing this week :)

Great idea! :thumbsup2

He is too cute to be homeless. :lovestruc

(Nice call making the change out of the sparrow outfit you were sporting the other day.) :thumbsup2

This brings back some fun memories...:love: the pic!! :rotfl:

haha...this SO reminds me of flat stanley and all the adventures i took him on for my sister. lol. it's such a great idea. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter