Home for the Holidays-Wizards-Grinches and Sparkles. 14 nights @Royal Pacific Resort, Nov/Dec 2021

cv1%20%282%29-L.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Hooray!! I JUST found your PTR and boy, oh, boy, am I ever thrilled! I saw this lovely photo of you and Tom and just smiled a huge smile!

I've just caught up with your posts and am so excited for you both. And, after your negative tests, you can rest easy until you get on the flight!

So glad to see you, Carole, and so so happy for you to be going back to your happy place!

Joining in and reading along. Exciting adventures await. It’s been way too long since we been to Florida so delighted to see you get there soon. Congratulations on the negative results and safe travels 🎉

:welcome: along luvpoohandcompany

Thank you....it was quite nerve wracking this morning, but can thoroughly recommend Breathe Assured for these tests. Yes, it`s been far too long since we could all travel and we are excited.

Hope you enjoy reading along and good to see you here.......:wave2:

And the excitement mounts! Glad your testing experience was a good one. Now let's go on vacation!🎉🎉

It sure is!!!

Thanks so much Andrea......and yep, ready for that vacation!!

Hope you`re all doing good....... :wave2:

Hooray!! I JUST found your PTR and boy, oh, boy, am I ever thrilled! I saw this lovely photo of you and Tom and just smiled a huge smile!

I've just caught up with your posts and am so excited for you both. And, after your negative tests, you can rest easy until you get on the flight!

So glad to see you, Carole, and so so happy for you to be going back to your happy place!
[/QUOTE]

Well....... :welcome: back April.........I did wonder where you were!!

I did get a surprise when I turned the page and there we were again......lol.....but so happy to see you here and thank you!!

Hope you and yours are all doing wonderfully and look forward to seeing you chat some more.......:wave2:

I was nervous as hell reading the testing part! So happy to hear you are on your way! Safe travels!

:welcome: along BroadwayHermione........

lol......yes, nervous is one word for us this morning......

Looking forward to setting off tomorrow for the overnight and getting this trip started for sure......

Hope you enjoy reading along.......good to see you :)

Squee!!! This is the BEST thing I've heard all day. Congratulations and Safe Travels! You will be having fun before you know it! :love:

Awww thanks Maria.........I think I heard you "squee" in the office from all the way over here......lol.......

Cannot wait and I can also say......see you soon....... :wave2:

Really looking forward to joining your journey. Have the BEST time! You will have so many to catch up with I bet you will have trouble fitting in park time 😉 We head back for first time in June at my 15 year olds request. I haven’t told him yet the Mummy will be down…shhhhhh.

Hooray for passing the test!

knew you would…..

lol……I know, you kept assuring me it would be fine…….but I still worried…..should have listened to you and Keisha…….lol……

I've been absent from Disboards for a few months & I was so happy to see you're able to travel to the US again! I look forward to hearing your experiences with the "new normal".

:welcome: Back to FoodieFriend……..you have been missed too…..

Yes, the new normal is something to embrace for sure…….it’ll be interesting to see the changes in certain places and hopefully some fun along the way……

I’m so happy you made it back and look forward to seeing your comments along the way…….hope everything is good with you and yours…..:wave2:

Really looking forward to joining your journey. Have the BEST time! You will have so many to catch up with I bet you will have trouble fitting in park time 😉 We head back for first time in June at my 15 year olds request. I haven’t told him yet the Mummy will be down…shhhhhh.

:welcome: back to martikus…….it is good to see you too……autocorrect kept changing your name to martini…….that might say more about me lol……

Happy to hear you have a trip in place, and yes what a shame about the Mummy while you’re there. It’ll be missed for those months it’s down, but sounds a major refurb so hopefully we’ll see some benefits.

lol……yes, we hope to chill in the parks as much as we can…..so much to do though!!

Hope you enjoy reading along…….:wave2:

Oh it must feel so surreal now! We're not quite ready for a cross border journey yet with unvaxxed young kids but interested to see your perspective on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter