Hollywood & Vine September ADR

123SA

DIS Veteran
Hollywood & Vine shows no availability for me September 1-6. Is it scheduled to be closed? I can't book any meal or a Fantasmic package. I can book Mama MelRose & Brown Derby.

I just tried for our 180 + ADRs. No luck for H&V / Fantasmic ????? Curiously, there is no availability for any restaurant during that time for RoL dining package either. Is it a 'dining package' thing??? I can get HBD or MM for Fantasmic, but not any availability for H&V. Curiouser and Curiouser. :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

Rivers of Light schedule has only been released through the end of June (last time I checked) and that is why you can't currently schedule a ROL dining package for September.

I am stumped about Hollywood & Vine though. I haven't been able to find any info on why it is not available. I also haven't bothered to call. Maybe I should call.

We had the same thing with Fantasmic dining ADR's at H&V for June/July. The ADR's will be released in time, you just have to keep checking.

I have this too, trying to book a breakfast - today it is showing unto the 3rd September but nothing after. I called and they say it hasn't been uploaded yet and to keep checking.

I have this too, trying to book a breakfast - today it is showing unto the 3rd September but nothing after. I called and they say it hasn't been uploaded yet and to keep checking.

Same here! Still not showing anything when I tried to book (my 180 day is today and we are trying for breakfast on the 6th.)

Same here! Still not showing anything when I tried to book (my 180 day is today and we are trying for breakfast on the 6th.)
I keep checking multiple times each day. We want to do breakfast there on 9/8 so we're hoping it opens up soon. I was told over the phone that they didn't load them yet, so we'll see. Nothing shows up after 9/3 so I don't think they are fully booked, just not loaded.

Same here, trying to book lunch for September 7th, party of 10... still waiting.

Anything yet? My ADR day is Tuesday and this is the one dinner my kids want because the Halloween theme is supposed to start when we are there.

Just ran in to this for the entire week of the 10th - we tried every morning of that week and not a single reservation available which was confusing.

Just ran in to this for the entire week of the 10th - we tried every morning of that week and not a single reservation available which was confusing.
Same, were there 10-18. But if I remember right the extract thing happen last year.

Did anyone notice that after the 4th, there is no longer a lunch option in the hours? I hope it's a glitch.

Did anyone notice that after the 4th, there is no longer a lunch option in the hours? I hope it's a glitch.

I did.

Breakfast and Dinner showed up after September 4th and you cannot book anything at any time frame. For sure it's a glitch. I complained to Disney via Twitter and phone calls, many times already. No solution yet.

I did.

Breakfast and Dinner showed up after September 4th and you cannot book anything at any time frame. For sure it's a glitch. I complained to Disney via Twitter and phone calls, many times already. No solution yet.

The person I spoke with on the phone said that lunch is changing to be a Minnie & pals lunch just like dinner -- Disney Jr. will only be breakfast. I was shocked to hear this as I have heard nothing about it before and was surprised she shared it with me. Did anyone else hear this?

The person I spoke with on the phone said that lunch is changing to be a Minnie & pals lunch just like dinner -- Disney Jr. will only be breakfast. I was shocked to hear this as I have heard nothing about it before and was surprised she shared it with me. Did anyone else hear this?
Yes, but I heard it was switching over this spring. Definitely confirmed.

Opened this morning. Go and get them. No lunch yet for some reason though.

Reactions: ean
Lunch is also available, at least for September 7th. Thanks for the heads up @wdw4rfam

Please note that for lunch is Minnie's Seasonal Dine, so no more Disney Junior characters (apparently)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/hollywood-and-vine/

Important Information Regarding Upcoming Dining Schedule
Beginning September 4, 2017, Disney Junior Play n’ Dine will only be available during breakfast meal periods. Minnie’s Seasonal Dine will now be a part of the lunch offerings.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!