Hollywood Studios The Most Popular of the 4 Parks?

Lucked out! The Park Pass Availability Calendar changed to Green just now for 7/15 for Resort Guests, and I changed our PPR from Epcot to a HS for my family! Moments after I made the change, the calendar switched back to Yellow. We're now set to visit every park on our stay from 7/12-7/17. If you're still trying to get HS, keep checking. I am guessing that some people are cancelling their plans. See you on Slinky Dog Dash!

I see HS still available for Resort guests on 7/15. Do we think:

A) People cancelled, opening up spots.
B) Disney shifted available spots from the Theme Park Tickets bucket to the Resort Guests bucket.
C) Disney increased the capacity at HS.

Might be demographics of people booking right now. Maybe more adults with less smaller people are willing to risk it right now, in which case MK might not be a big draw. Personally, it has never been a favorite park, even when my son was little, he didn't enjoy MK as much as Epcot or MGM (wasn't HS back then and AK wasn't open when he was little). Now days, MK is a half day park for us so if I had to choose one to skip, it would be it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter