Hollywood Studios Swap - CLOSED

Not sure if I have it or not. Can check when I get home. I think I got it from Cassey?

This is the one I used the last time I needed a cupcake template.

paperyoga.blogspot.com/2010/01/cupcake-birthday-with-svg-files.html

Hey, do you have a cupcake SVG from the Mickey head swap?

Not sure if I have it or not. Can check when I get home. I think I got it from Cassey?

This is the one I used the last time I needed a cupcake template.

paperyoga.blogspot.com/2010/01/cupcake-birthday-with-svg-files.html

Jennifer, the one I had done up for Danielle is on the file share under scrapbooking here.

My groups are good. Back to working on the Epcot swap. I'm so behind. I can't wait to finish it. I think I lost my Mojo somewhere at work lately. Do you need my info? I think you already have it but I'm not sure.

Ok sorry it took me forever to decide, but what do you guys think about me doing Gertie the dinosaur instead of Honey so shrunk the kids? Honey I shrunk the kids will be closed when we are there next week.

Ok sorry it took me forever to decide, but what do you guys think about me doing Gertie the dinosaur instead of Honey so shrunk the kids? Honey I shrunk the kids will be closed when we are there next week.

I'm OK with that. I will change it on the first page.

We were in Hollywood Studios today. Ninety 90 degrees! Humid..........but we did enjoy ourselves. Took pictures for inspiration. Looking forward to the challenge of translating them to pages for this swap.

Hello, I am back from vacation, pirate:back to work, and now would like to start tackling my first swap. I have read some of the swap definitions, and seen pictures, but my questions are:

1) When you say background paper, are we mailing out actual 12x12 scrapbook sheets, or do you mean something smaller that can be layered on top of that?
2) If it is the 12x12 sheet, do all for the same layout have to be identical? Or can they be themed in a similar way? Or it doesn't matter as long as they match up with your layout?:eek::flower3:

Thanks, Deb

Hello, I am back from vacation, pirate:back to work, and now would like to start tackling my first swap. I have read some of the swap definitions, and seen pictures, but my questions are:

1) When you say background paper, are we mailing out actual 12x12 scrapbook sheets, or do you mean something smaller that can be layered on top of that?
2) If it is the 12x12 sheet, do all for the same layout have to be identical? Or can they be themed in a similar way? Or it doesn't matter as long as they match up with your layout?:eek::flower3:

Thanks, Deb

1) Background paper is what you use as the base for the layout in 12X12 size. You then build your pages from there. The background in the picture below would be the ivory paper I used as the base.

2) Papers do not all have to be the same, but they should all be of the same quality. I was involved in the Epcot swap and for the christmas pages I didn't have all of the same pattern of paper, but they were all of the same quality (I used paper from a pad of paper I had.) This particular picture has the striped Christmas pattern, but some of the others I used to fill the swap were Christmas polka-dot and Christmas plaid. As long as the paper matches the theme you signed up for, you can use it.

Hope you had a great vacation. If you have questions about this swap, feel free to ask. Also, if you want to make a prototype for your first pages and post to make sure they are OK, feel free to do so. We love pictures!

Thanks for answering my questions. I spent some free time this weekend looking up scrapbook sketches, and printed out some I think I might use. I also pinned a bunch of items in Pinterest.

Onto the next phase....I will make up some mock sketches, then start the actual pages. If there are nine people including me, that means 9 (2page) layouts of 3 different topics. = 54 pages that I will mail out? OMG! ;) Deb

Has anyone started this share yet... just curious!

My sketches are chosen, the papers I have are pulled (waiting on an order from scrap your trip) and I have started cutting pieces. Depending on when my paper arrives I should be done before November 15th.

Checking in. Layouts are done, one more paper order on the way. Have all my borders, journaling options, and stickers. Need to dive in and make my Titles next. Cracking myself up about how intimidated I am by this silhouette cameo! For crying out loud, I can program an Insulin pump, or IV pump....I can learn this...OLD dog! NEW tricks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!