hollywood brown derby cobb

KimStaR

this water smells like splash mountain
I am going to be going to the Brown Derby for lunch in a about two weeks and I wanted to try the Cobb salad and another entree. Has anyone ever been able to receive a HALF size of the cobb salad... almost like an appetizer size.. for 1? I really want to try this but dont want a salad for my entire entree. I would like to be able to try the grouper as well!

Thanks!:banana:

The Cobb salad is an appetizer for 2. DH & I always share it. I don't know if they'll do a "single". If the grouper is back on the menu, try it, it's fantastic! If not, the salmon is excellent and the marscapone polenta it comes with is to die for!!!!

yes, i've asked for and received an individual cobb salad portion for myself (as an appetizer before my filet entree) - another time for dinner they had crab cakes available, so i got both the crab cakes as well as an individual cobb salad, in addition to the filet - of course, grapefruit cake for dessert!

I highly doubt my boyfriend wants to share that salad with me, so that would be great! thanks!!

We were just there a couple of weeks ago and I was able to get a Cobb Salad for one. We were dining prix fixe as part of the Fantasmic dinner package, so I don't know what the price would be for it, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter