Hollywood and Vine or Brown Derby?

Pienut

Mouseketeer
I am a little hesitant about BD because of how expensive it is. We are 5 adults and 4 kids and wonder is BD worth it??? None of us really like buffets so we aren't thrilled with HV (we want it for fantasmic package). Not really interested in Mama Melrose either (been there done that!). On the money end we really don't mind spending it if its ultimately worth it!

Hi there...

I am feeling the same way... I am not into Buffets at all - I like to sit and be served... but with 4 kids the buffet may be your easiest most economical option.. they can help themselves to what they like and you already know in advance what your bill will be.

We are doing the Brown Derby - because we have heard good things and want to try it (grapefruit cake)

Have you read the menu and prices for the BD?.. it may not be so bad.. here is a link to the menu..

Adult Menu
http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_bd.htm

Kids Menu
http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_bdk.htm

I'm not sure if they have a fixed menu/price for the fantasmic package - maybe someone else knows this?

Good Luck deciding

>>^..^<<

I recommend the BD. We also are not into buffets. In fact w. the amount of food our DD's consume -- its a waste of money.

We usually do the BD w. the Fantasmic Package.
Its a great restaurant. Food quality and service is A+!

Don't forget no matter what age your children are ... they can order off the kids meal. They may not give the kids menuswhen you are seated -- we usually ask, just in case there is nothing our DD's enjoy on the adult meal.

Our DD's have also done appt's, soups or a salad at the BD. They snacked later. This is not an issue to get the Fantasmic Package.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!