Hollywood and Vine or Brown Derby ?

What dinner package are you referring to?

Are you getting the Fantasmic dining package?

Are you getting the Disney Dining Plan?

Either way, it's apples and oranges. Hollywood and Vine is a very basic, and IMO mediocre at best buffet. Hollywood Brown Derby is a signature restaurant with a much more upscale atmosphere and menu. T

Totally depends on what you are looking for in a meal and what your budget is .

On the DDP, H&V is 1 TS and HBD is 2 TS

You can find their menus at allears.net, or here under the Dining tab at the top of this page.

Don't know what you mean by dining package. But for quality of food. HBD is way better. That said I am not a big fan of BD. Too fancy and way too much $$. But HV is not good! Maybe for breakfast but not for dinner. If you are looking for Fantasmic dining package. I would recommend Mama Melrose!

To me Brown Derby is overrated and over priced. Whether you are talking about 2 ts credits or the Fantasmic package. I usually schedule a early dinner HV, 5pm at the latest. The buffet gets a little sloppy after that.

To me Brown Derby is overrated and over priced. Wheer you are talking about 2 ts credits or the Fantasmic package. I usually schedule a early dinner HV, 5pm at the latest. The buffet gets a little sloppy after that.[/QUOTE:
:scared:

I love Brown Derby. The service is always excellent as well as the food but we pay oop & not with disney credits.

We will never do H&V again. The last two times we were there the food was horrendous and the service was worse. It's a shame because there was a time when we enjoyed it very much.

Hollywood Brown Derby is a signature. Hollywood & Vine is a buffet, food is Meh, service the same and the place is noisey with kids running around.

I've dined at all of the signatures many times and Brown Derby can hold its own in the middle of the pack. The pork chop entree is one of my favorite entrees in all of WDW. I've dined at HBD at least 10 times in the past 5 years and I've only had meh service once; every other time it's been wonderful.

Thanks so much to everyone we have decided on HBD. Sorry I wasnt clear I was talking about the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Thanks again, I love this board !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter