Hollywood and Vine after Halloween

tuckymom

Mouseketeer
Edit to add: Nevermind, I finally found it. Halloween through November 5. Christmas starts November 6.

We are gonna be there a few days after Halloween.

The description on the website says:

Halloween Dine
September – November
Visit Minnie’s favorite happy haunt for a spooktacular Halloween feast that’s frightfully delightful.
Minnie’s Holiday Dine
November – January
Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!

Just didn't know if anyone knew how far into November that meant?

Last edited:
I was just looking at this menu, and it looks really good. Never did H&V before because of the sketchy reviews when it was a buffet, but I think we'll try it for our Christmas trip now. Trying to find festive stuff to do, and because of the cancellation of most of the nighttime shows and parades, Candlelight, etc. I'm booking more table service dining than usual.

^^We've never been before either! Typically our HS day(s) we don't eat at HS and instead go to Epcot or do a resort restaurant like Ohana. Since park hopping and our usuals are out, a new character experience sounds like something we want to embrace and enjoy!

Ah - it their regular menu for the Minnie’s Halloween dining - I was thinking they were going to have some special choices...thanks all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!