holiday time @ DL tour

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I am interested in this tour. Does it fill up fast?
Which number do I call?

Any reviews?

we did this last year (myself, DD 11 at the time, friend and her DD 16) and we all loved it! nice perk getting to "cut' the lines for HM and IASW, getting a cookie, hot cocoa and special pin along with VIP seating in chairs to see the parade - we saw the later parade so it was much prettier with the lights!

you call 714-781-4400 30 days out from the day you want to tour...there is a discount if you are AAA or AP holder.

enjoy!

Thanks.,.....just got it. Used the 714-781-8687 number. I was confused to start because it kept saying dining. Found out the tour number doesn't open until 8.

1:30 for the tour.............so that was different than I was expecting.

Looking forward to it.

Do these book up quickly? I definitely plan to book 30 days out, but is it necessary to call right at 8?

Jason

Not sure....I think their are only 20 spots, so I guess it all depends on the party sizes of people calling ahead of you.
I did call right at 8 at 30 days out and think I was the first one. There are just 2 of us, but I wanted that day, so wanted to make sure.

oops sorry for the wrong # had both on my paperwork...happy you got a spot! enjoy!

I'll be able to book this soon. There are two tours per day right? Should I do the first or second or does it matter? Both have parade viewing and both are in the day, right?

I'll be able to book this soon. There are two tours per day right? Should I do the first or second or does it matter? Both have parade viewing and both are in the day, right?

I've read that the later tour ends around the time the lights come on. I've never done it though so I'm not positive.

I thought so, but was told there was only a 1:30 tour that day (12-3):confused:
Works for us, but thought there was a 12:30 and a 3:30??

Thanks.,.....just got it. Used the 714-781-8687 number. I was confused to start because it kept saying dining. Found out the tour number doesn't open until 8.

1:30 for the tour.............so that was different than I was expecting.

Looking forward to it.

I would like to book this tour for our upcoming trip. I am assuming that you mean that it would be 8 am PST? Just checking as I am in Ontario Canada and on EST.

StyledSugar said:
I've read that the later tour ends around the time the lights come on. I've never done it though so I'm not positive.

We are doing the 2nd one on the 30th and that ends at 6:30 so well after it gets dark

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The tour times will vary. During the Candlelight period (Dec 1-20th) the parades will be earlier, thus the tours will be earlier.

I booked on Nov 1 for Dec 1. I was given only one option 10:30am.
The parade times were no listed yet but the CM said the tour always ends with parade so figured it was a 1pm parade.
The parade times are up now and it's 1pm and 3:30 for parades. Likely becaus the CP starts that day.
Used AAA and saved 20%. The only bummer is that it's non refundable and you have to prepay when you book. Hopefully everything goes as planned!

I booked on Nov 2nd for Dec 2nd. I was on the phone at 8am and still only had the 10:30 option. Maybe they were saving the second tour for those who booked the ultimate tour so it would bump up againg the time for the CP.

I just booked the holiday tour for Dec 1st. The only option is 10:30am, unless you choose the ultimate experience for $100 more per person which includes VIP seating for candlelight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter