Holiday/NYE Reservation for rent: 1 BR Villa at Disneys Grand Floridian, 12/26/22 - 1/2/23; $9,500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGCanes

Mouseketeer
Awesome Christmas/NYE reservation available. We cannot travel and unfortunately we must transfer/rent our reservation. This is the finest WDW Resort in Florida and in it is in the most sought after time of the year. We also have our family’s other reservation at Boulder Ridge WL listed separately as well.

There is no better time of year to be in Disney and no better place to stay (WL arguably the same) and this property has been sold out for the holidays for months already.

The reservations includes:

One Bedroom at Disney’s Villas at Grand Floridian (up to 5 guests) for 7 Nights

Check in Dec 26 2022

Check out Jan 2 2023

Asking $9500 OBO

Message me for details.

Last edited:

Awesome Christmas/NYE reservation available. We cannot travel and unfortunately we must transfer/rent our reservation. This is the finest WDW Resort in Florida and in it is in the most sought after time of the year. We also have our family’s other reservation at Boulder Ridge WL listed separately as well.

There is no better time of year to be in Disney and no better place to stay (WL arguably the same) and this property has been sold out for the holidays for months already.

The reservations includes:

One Bedroom at Disney’s Villas at Grand Floridian (up to 5 guests) for 7 Nights

Check in Dec 26 2022

Check out Jan 2 2023

Asking $9500 OBO

Message me for det
Hi is this still available?

How can we talk directly? I still don’t have chat capability yet.
KEEP POSTING until you get to 10......post a few more times on this thread...

Below are the Posted Rules:

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Please let me know if you change your mind. Very interested if so
What modification are you looking to make? The dates are very very difficult to come by but will try. Let me know what you are looking to modify

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter