Holiday Inn Resort formerly Nickelodeon GREAT DEALS

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
FROM MOUSESAVERS:

Introductory Offer! Get SUPER low rates + FREE parking + FREE resort fee at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark! Get rates from $84/night for a 2-bedroom suite when you stay select dates now through 6/30/17, plus pay no parking ($12/day) or resort fees ($25/day)! MouseSavers' newest addition to our Preferred Orlando Hotels offers 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suite options plus a terrific kid-friendly waterpark, separate adult pool, kids eat FREE deal, and lots more at budget friendly prices! Plus it's only 1 mile from Walt Disney World! Hurry, offer ends 3/31/17.

https://www.mousesavers.com/holiday-inn-resort-orlando-suites-waterpark/

holiday-inn-resort-orlando-suites-waterpark-lagoon-pool.jpg

There seems to be a "service charge" of $28.13 each night....

Nevermind. It says they won't charge it at check in. Kind of makes me nervous, though.

Mousesavers is a highly respected site and I've often booked through them with waived fees. Just did it last weekend at a resort in DS. If you book make sure it it stated on your reservation and confirmation email the fees are waived. I always take my email with me, but never had a problem.

I've read all the details about how the service and parking fee will not be charged at check in, however, when I select Mousesavers from the drop down rate menu, it is still showing the rate as $101 instead of the $84 promised. Does anyone else have this issue or know if I'm supposed to call in for the stated rate?

Never mind. I figured it out. One night was the promotion rate, the other was a higher rate and 101 was the average. Had to get to the booking page to see that though.

Last edited:

Introductory Offer: Get SUPER Low Rates + FREE Parking and FREE Resort Fee at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark!
Get rates from $84/night for a 2-bedroom suite when you stay select dates through June 30, 2017, plus get FREE parking ($12/day value) and FREE resort fee ($25/day value)! But act fast for best availability! You must book by March 31, 2017.

Right now the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark is offering MouseSavers readers SUPER low rates for dates through June 30, 2017!

March 9 – April 9, 2017

• Rates from $104 weekdays (Sunday – Thursday)
  • Rates from $114 weekends (Friday – Saturday)
April 10 – 23, 2017

• Rates from $119 weekdays
  • Rates from $129 weekends
April 24 – June 30, 2017

• Rates from $84 weekdays
  • Rates from $89 weekends
Plus, you’ll get:

• FREE Resort Fee ($25/day value)
  • FREE Parking ($12/day value)
Act fast — this offer is subject to availability! You must book by March 31, 2017 to secure this offer.

Introductory Offer: Get SUPER Low Rates + FREE Parking and FREE Resort Fee at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark!
Get rates from $84/night for a 2-bedroom suite when you stay select dates through June 30, 2017, plus get FREE parking ($12/day value) and FREE resort fee ($25/day value)! But act fast for best availability! You must book by March 31, 2017.

Right now the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark is offering MouseSavers readers SUPER low rates for dates through June 30, 2017!

March 9 – April 9, 2017

• Rates from $104 weekdays (Sunday – Thursday)
  • Rates from $114 weekends (Friday – Saturday)
April 10 – 23, 2017

• Rates from $119 weekdays
  • Rates from $129 weekends
April 24 – June 30, 2017

• Rates from $84 weekdays
  • Rates from $89 weekends
Plus, you’ll get:

• FREE Resort Fee ($25/day value)
  • FREE Parking ($12/day value)
Act fast — this offer is subject to availability! You must book by March 31, 2017 to secure this offer.

Yes, I saw this part but have not actually been able to find the rate of $84.

Yes, I saw this part but have not actually been able to find the rate of $84.

I clicked the link, inserted dates within that price range and I got several options for $84.

What an awesome rate for a 2 bedroom suite, I didn't expect that.

dae1defe-fb86-4231-80e8-7810648e4d93.png

I clicked the link, inserted dates within that price range and I got several options for $84.

What an awesome rate for a 2 bedroom suite, I didn't expect that.

Yes great deal.. I must be doing my search wrong... Thanks

dae1defe-fb86-4231-80e8-7810648e4d93.png

I think there was a typo in the dates. I can find $84 a night M-Th but only to the end of May, not June.

I need it for a Monday night in August and found it for $84/night with $25 resort fee for a 2 bedroom. Its good, but the extra resort fee is pushing it a wee bit over the edge. I just found a killer deal for a different place with a special promo on Booking.com. A friend sent me a referral link which is giving me a $25 credit on a booking of $50 or more.

Decisions, decisions!!

Last edited:
I need it for a Monday night in August and found it for $84/night with $25 resort fee for a 2 bedroom. Its good, but the extra resort fee is pushing it a wee bit over the edge.

I just found a killer deal for a different place with a special promo on Booking.com. A friend sent me a referral link which is giving me a $25 credit on a booking of $50 or more.

Decisions, decisions!!

This promotion only goes through June 30.

So you ended up booking at a different hotel? 2 bedroom? Would you mind sharing where for others to check out?

We went there once when it was Nick. Never again. It doesn't take much to ruin a vacation for 100s of people, but 3-4 groups/families made that happen. The first I would call the drunks. These were the ones that were drunk by 10AM. Going through the play area pushing kids out of the way, knocking them down, and completely belligerent before lunch and went through until the night was over. The second group, lets just call them the Racists. These were the ones that could not believe that the resort allowed anyone not like them. The boiling point tipped over at the game room the second night. This group was threatening a Muslim family calling them terrorists and trying to rip the hijab off the women. Police, security, and then more police arrived. They were eventually arrested after fighting with police.

Me and my 2 friends had to explain to our children what they experienced, why it is wrong, and how to avoid it. If it was not for these 3-4 small groups ruining it for everyone, it would be fine to be there. My DW and DD (then 6) said they never wanted to go back.

What is the service fee? Is that what drops?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170323-101845.png
    Screenshot_20170323-101845.png
    118 KB · Views: 7
We got a great rate there for next week through SeaWorld vacations. $840 for six nights (tax and resort fee included) including Sea World and Aquatica length of stay tickets for four people. Two bedroom suite. I'm a little nervous, though. We are used to Disney service and this resort has quite a few negative reviews about housekeeping and service. I am already planning on bringing our own towels, kcups, and coffee cups based on some negative reviews.

The resort can't help that it has inconsiderate, ill-behaved guests. Disney has its share of those, also.

Hoping it's a good resort for us. I'm optimistic. At less than it would have cost us to stay at a Disney value, we got park tickets all week, more room, a kitchenette, and a waterpark. Hard to pass up a deal. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter