Holiday Inn Maingate East (3 mile one from disney)buy one get one night free promo

kanor

Earning My Ears
Holiday Inn hotel maingate east the one 3 miles from disney has this special on their site if anyone is interested
http://www.familyfunhotel.com/rooms.htm
Fall Special
From August 1 to December 20, 2001 Stay One Night And Get The Next Night Free on our standard deluxe room
Book now limited availability

Ask about upgrading for a nominal charge to a Kidsuite or Two room suite

In order to get this special you must Call 1-800-366-5437 and ask for rate code IBOGO

also lists those 3 day hopper specials if you stay there.

I saw this ad too. I called about it at the toll free number and was told that it was sold out. So, not wanting to give up I called the hotel directly. They told me that it was available but it was 79.00 to 89.00 a night for the Buy one get one special. I then checked regular rate for that time and they are 49.00 per night. The way I figure it, you really aren't getting anything free, because they are charging more per night during the so called special. I told the reservation clerk this was silly, but they still would not give me the regular rate. They can get away with it because in the ad it does say you have to call them for the rates during the Fall Special. Oh well, live and learn, and stay somewhere else! :D

Wow, that is terrible. I was not planning on staying there anyway, but now I definately wont. That just angers me when stores and hotels do that. Not really a bargain. Question for you tinker pixie, did you ask how much a kidsuite would be for the extra charge?

No, I didn't think to ask about any thing else, after going a couple of rounds with this reservation clerk from h*ll, I just thanked her for her time and hung up. Sorry.......:wave:

I called being nosey and they do have the kidsuites (only sleep 5) for 109 a night there and one night free and then they have the 2 room suite that sleeps up to 8 for 117 a night and then one night free.

Buy one get one deals are almost always based on the rack rate of the hotel. The $49 rate at the Holiday Inn is a discounted rate and not the rack rate. It always pays to ask what the lowest available price is first, then inquire about any specials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter