Holiday Inn, International Drive

sallybrealey

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am staying in this hotel later in the month and I thought I would request a room so was wondering does anyone know if the 'resort' rooms or the rooms within the towerblock are better? Also, has anyone had a room with the kingsize bed and sofa, are these nicer than the rooms with 2 beds?

1 final question, how big are the fridges as I dont want to buy to much stuff to put in them !

Thanks

Sally :)

We stayed here a few nights last year. It is an ok hotel, we did not stay in the tower rooms. I have heard that they are bigger than the other rooms but I don't know for sure. Our room was a typical hotel room, there was a coffee maker, microwave, safe and a refrigerator. The fridge was about 3 feet tall maybe and 1 1/2 feet deep.

pinocchio01.gif

I have stayed there 3 times (from Expedia bids). I have stayed in the tower twice and once in the 'resort' rooms. The tower rooms are nicer in my opinion. They other rooms were a little more rundown.

<marquee scrolldelay="80"><h5>DISNEYLAND: 5/98 .... WDW:6/96,5/97,5/98,7/98,6/99,1/00,7/00,2/01,[/i]<font color="red">7/01</font></h5></marquee>
<font size ="1">

www.travelcouponsonline.com
</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter