Holiday Groot plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have two plush Groots from the film Guardians Of The Galaxy and I just added the new Holiday Groot plush to complete my Groot collection of three and I want to know more about this Holiday Groot and he seems to be the sought after of the Groot plushes. My Holiday Groot is so cute and is very soft and extremely huggable and that's why he's my favorite of all my plush Groots. I do know that another Holiday Groot was released last year dressed in a Santa Claus hat. Is my Groot plush part of a holiday series of Guardians Of The Galaxy?

I also found that there is a shoulder plush of Holiday Groot that seems to have been very popular at the same time as the regular Holiday Groot plush but it seems that they didn't make very many of them and now they are hard to find as well. Is this another rare version of the Holiday Groot plush?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!