Holiday Fireworks and Steakhouse 55

JeriLee

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting Disneyland Saturday (1/7) and our first priority is all the Christmas stuff – including the fireworks show. We would also like to have dinner at Steakhouse 55 if the timing works. The earliest reservation they have is for 6:10. Will this give us enough time to enjoy dinner and get a good spot for the firework show at 8:45? Would taking the Monorail back to DL from DTD be faster than walking?

I took the 6:10 slot – just in case. If we show up early – do you think we have a good chance of being seated earlier?

Thanks!

6:10 reservation with a slow liesurely meal and you should still have time.

The monorail would work fine for getting back to the park, if it's still open, and doesn't have a line. The main problem is if it's getting tight, as in after 8pm, you will walk into the Hub and it may be full or filling, so you may have to backtrack down Mainstreet to get good viewing spots.

Thank-you Skiingfast, that is helpful.

Can you tell me if we will miss anything on or in front of the Castle if we are not in the hub?

Thank-you Skiingfast, that is helpful.

Can you tell me if we will miss anything on or in front of the Castle if we are not in the hub?

A bit. All fireworks shows at DL are meant to be viewed from in front of the Castle. Imagine looking at a thin disk. It's a circle when you look at it strait on, a line when viewed from the side..

Also I would try to be in that area at 5 or 5:15 for the lighting ceremony which is a very quick show. It also runs at 7:30 but that may tough to be in the park for.

Also I would try to be in that area at 5 or 5:15

Thank you for reminding me of this! I would have completely forgotten... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter