Holiday Edition: The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van

jdvm

Purple Van Driver
It’s always fun to drive a purple van around Walt Disney World dropping off Lockers and strollers…but it’s even more fun around the holidays when that amazing talent for theming is focused on decorating the place for Christmas. So I thought it might be fun to have a special Holiday Edition of The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van…

This Holiday Edition of The Everyday Adventures will be long on photos and short on text...usually just a quick description of where the photo was taken. And we’ll focus on what we see on our daily delivery and pickup runs….things you might see in the resorts or on the roads…the purple van doesn’t go into parks…and it also ventures off WDW property!

…and I’ll be including a link to a slideshow of the photos…so off we go...ho, ho, ho…

…here comes the Holiday Edition of The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van…

4098459657_4a89a2764f_b.jpg

The very first sign of the holidays....the entrance to the Magic Kingdom parking lot.
john

click here for a slideshow of all Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van Holiday Edition.
j

Great idea John, looking forward to seeing the photos of the resorts dressed up for Christmas!:thumbsup2

A new Mickey wreath appeared at Disney's Contemporary Resort today...looks great...will it light up?
john

4099719190_a60e2b6cd7_b.jpg

click here for a slideshow of all Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van Holiday Edition.
j

This is going to be a fantastic thread John but it's going to make me sad wishing I could see it all for myself :laughing: but I'm still going to check every day :surfweb:

I love following your 'everyday thread', but this 'holiday thread' is making me very excited for my first Christmas in WDW! Thanks John you're fab!!

I believe too. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the photos, I would love to be able to see them for real but for now I will see them through all your photos. Thank you

Yeah :yay: more adventures with the Purple Van Man!!!!!

I Believe too! :santa:

Looking forward to lots of lovely pic's John! :goodvibes

What a great idea Santa John :santa:
Thanks you for sharing

The Disney landscape crew had lots of poinsettias ready to be planted today at Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Villas...

4101115038_8555fe9850_b.jpg

click here to view a slideshow of all photos in The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition.
j

The gingerbread house at the Disney's Grand Floridian Resort is all set for its opening tomorrow...

4107414697_54aa38d0ca_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts