Holiday Disney Pin Exchange sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Post here when you mail out and then again when you receive. Tell us what pins you got! We love hearing......better yet seeing if you can post a picture.

Mail date is December 18. Use those bubble mailers.

I will be out of town Dec. 13-18, but will be checking in while gone. However if my pins arrive before then I will not be able to post about them until I get back.

Have fun!! :sant:

I mailed my exchange this morning. We found a post office relatively close to Saratoga Springs resort, so we also bought a Christmas present for a friend and mailed both packages.

Bobbi

There were two packages waiting for me when I got home from Boston today!
Thank you, Nancy! Nancy sent the pins in the bottom picture.
And thank you to someone in New Jersey!
Love them all!!!image.jpg image.jpg

I received a lovely Aurora pin and a Hollywood studios pin from bobbiwoz. Thanks
I haven't sent mine just yet because my dog unfortunately had to be put to sleep on Monday. But I will get them sent out either tomorrow or Friday.

Glad to hear of some arrivals and mailings.

Sorry to hear about your dog, MissDisney.....always so hard :hug:

2 of my packages were delivered today, hopefully tomorrow for the last one.

I received a package yesterday from NH. There were Alice in Wonderland teabags and sorcerer's of the magic kingdom cards along with the pins. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20151218_064601.jpg
    20151218_064601.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter