Hojo Webcam

OzCath

Mouseketeer
Most of you probably already know but for those that don't Howard Johnson Anaheim website has a webcam. You get a little view of Disneyland and DCA. Can also watch the fireworks. Just had a look. Quite nice on this cold dreary winters day to have a bit of a peak and get excited! Haven't booked our trip yet but planning for next March!! Yipee!!!

OzCath,

Thanks for that info.

I just had a look, LA looked great with clear blue skies although it looked like the wind was really blowing with the trees swaying quite a bit.

It looks like they ahve a number of cameras that change on some sort of roatation so you get views of different parts of the parks. Just saw the coaster go through Mickey's head on California Screaming. Below is me watching the view.

:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Does anyone have anyother sites with webcam views of the parks?

Woo hoo, I love seeing how fast the roller coaster comes down the hill, compared with it's crawl on the way up LOL.

UMMM it used to be possible to control the camera - make it move around. It does not seem to have that functionality anymore - or am I doing something wrong?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!