Hiya, New to the boards

Katybird

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm Katelyn or Katy and I love Disney and have been to WDW 10 times mostly with my mom, but most recently with my friends right before the pandemic shut down the park. I look forward to chatting at all things Disney here.

I am also new to this community, but a long time listener of the podcast. I was able to take a trip back in late February before it all went crazy, and I have a no-kids-allowed trip planned for August for my 40th (yikes!) and we obviously don't know if it will happen or not. I decided to join the boards because, to me, this is one of the more reliable sources out there for good information, and I want to have a connection with the people here.

I am also new to this community, but a long time listener of the podcast. I was able to take a trip back in late February before it all went crazy, and I have a no-kids-allowed trip planned for August for my 40th (yikes!) and we obviously don't know if it will happen or not. I decided to join the boards because, to me, this is one of the more reliable sources out there for good information, and I want to have a connection with the people here.

We were supposed to go March 22nd for my best friend's 40th birthday but the trip was canceled. My 40th is in September so we are debating maybe making a long weekend trip and celebrating both of our milestone birthdays then. It was going to be a no kids trip too. I don't have any children but he does. I had t-shirts made and everything. It was going to be a surprise to him. His wife was going to tell him as she was leaving for the airport. I used a lot of information from The DIS podcasts to plan the trip.

We were supposed to go March 22nd for my best friend's 40th birthday but the trip was canceled. My 40th is in September so we are debating maybe making a long weekend trip and celebrating both of our milestone birthdays then. It was going to be a no kids trip too. I don't have any children but he does. I had t-shirts made and everything. It was going to be a surprise to him. His wife was going to tell him as she was leaving for the airport. I used a lot of information from The DIS podcasts to plan the trip.

Sorry to hear about your cancelled trip. It must be so hard!

Hi, Im new to the board too and like many of you have had to cancel our trip for WDW this summer. We were lucky to have squeezed in a few days in Disneyland Anaheim just before the pandemic broke out earlier this year but I think that will be as much Disney as we will see for the rest of the year. Still we are healthy and well so we are lucky really.

I am also new here today! Visited WDW a few times but am not an expert at all and so I have joined this for all your tips and info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter