HiltonHonors and Disney!!!

MNmom

DIS Veteran
Just wanted everyone to know about this great opportunity through HiltonHonors.

I found this on their website and I haven't seen anything about it on the DIS.

You can use HiltonHonors Reward Points to get 4 day ParkHopper Plus tickets for adults and children!!!

My husband travels weekly for business and has racked up A LOT of Hilton points. We turned in half of our points and got 2 Park Hopper Plus tickets. I am soooo excited as this has saved us almost $400.

I guess his traveling does pay off:rolleyes:

MNmom:earsgirl:

Congratulations! There is nothing quite like "free"!

Use the other half of your points at stay at the Hilton in Downtown Disney and make the whole trip nearly free.

Maggie

My husband also travels. We are using all his points for our trip! We got a free ticket from Midwest Express, 7 of 8 days free on a rental car, hotel free the night before our Disney cruise and 2 of 3 nights free in Orlando after the cruise! Not too bad! I figured it out one day how many HiltonHhonors points we would need for another trip to WDW (free hotel, free park hoppers, free flight and free rental car). My husband will have to travel a few more years! Every time he leaves I always tell him to stay at a Hilton- got to get the points!

Wow! That is a lot of HiltonHonors points:eek:

I had a conference last year and stayed at the Downtown Hilton. We loved being able to walk across the street to Downtown Disney.

I am also figuring out how long it will take to build up more points so we can bring the whole family down. This is a great perk!!

My DH also travels, for work. He got a HiltonHonors card and tries to stay at one of their hotels, whenever he's out of town. I'm planning on using the points for park hoppers also!

A word of warning - we used them for Disneyland tickets last year and no one there knew how to process it. I redeemed mine and DH redeemed his. We were told the tickets would be at DL when we arrived. A few weeks before the trip DH's ticket arrived via Fedex. When I called to find out where mine were they said it would be at DL. I didn't trust them so they said they would Fedex mine also. This was 7 days before we left. I didn't receive them until the day before we left.

I kept getting conflicting reports everytime I called them. One said they were out of stock and would have them waiting another said they would let the person who handles it know I wanted them sent before hand. It was handled very poorly. We ordered them 4 months before our trip (which I thought was plenty of time for them to straighten out any problems). Just keep after them about the tickets.

Starwood - did those tickets have any expiration dates on them? I think we have about 100,000 points. I was thinking of getting universal tickets with them. We usually get the uph when we go to disney. I want to figure out what our best savings would be. I dont want to use it on a hilton hotel, we usually stay at the poly or swan.

My DH called HiltonHonors on Monday morning and we had the tickets by Friday. They are the same Park Hopper Plus tickets that we have purchased in the past. There is no expiration date as unused days never expire.

I think that the adult was 65,000 points and kids was 55,000 points.

Our tickets were for Disneyland so they did have an expiration date. I think it was 3 months. Also they days had to be used within 14 days of the first day used. Disneyland tickets are very different from WDW tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter