Hilton Tokyo Bay - Standard Room vs Celebrio

aleh021

Mouseketeer
I am just trying to figure out which room to choose!

For those who have stayed at the HTB what style room did you like better?
The standard design room or the celebrio room?

All together it's 4 adults.

Thanks! :D

I'm not sure how many people have stayed in both types of rooms. Everything below is based on what I've read, not personal experience:

Celebrio with ocean view is the most popular with the exception of the Happy Magic Rooms. They're known for being very bright and curved in design while the regular Hilton rooms have a more business hotel feel. That said, if there's a major difference in price, the standard rooms on the 6th and 7th floor were renovated in 2016 and also well liked.

I think Celebrio includes lounge access which has breakfast and afternoon cocktails. With a 6:30 breakfast, it'll be tight if you want to rope drop at 8. Plus, the lounge breakfast isn't that highly rated by Hilton members. The afternoon cocktail time will have a decent amount of food which is on par with other Japanese Hilton/Marriott hotels and can be enough for a dinner.

I'm not sure how many people have stayed in both types of rooms. Everything below is based on what I've read, not personal experience:

Celebrio with ocean view is the most popular with the exception of the Happy Magic Rooms. They're known for being very bright and curved in design while the regular Hilton rooms have a more business hotel feel. That said, if there's a major difference in price, the standard rooms on the 6th and 7th floor were renovated in 2016 and also well liked.

I think Celebrio includes lounge access which has breakfast and afternoon cocktails. With a 6:30 breakfast, it'll be tight if you want to rope drop at 8. Plus, the lounge breakfast isn't that highly rated by Hilton members. The afternoon cocktail time will have a decent amount of food which is on par with other Japanese Hilton/Marriott hotels and can be enough for a dinner.
Only some of the celebrio rooms include lounge access. We are in a celebrio room right now without lounge access. We picked a celebrio room purely on theme alone. If cost was an issue I wouldn’t choose a celebrio room. One thing I’ll add though is we have tons of students at the hotel on field trips right now and they’re all on standard floors. They’ve been very polite but something to know. Before them was a huge group of college students from France that were super loud and they also stayed on a standard floor.

I would 100% pick a bay view room again over park view

Only some of the celebrio rooms include lounge access. We are in a celebrio room right now without lounge access. We picked a celebrio room purely on theme alone. If cost was an issue I wouldn’t choose a celebrio room. One thing I’ll add though is we have tons of students at the hotel on field trips right now and they’re all on standard floors. They’ve been very polite but something to know. Before them was a huge group of college students from France that were super loud and they also stayed on a standard floor.

I would 100% pick a bay view room again over park view

Not to worried about lounge access but it would be really nice.

we ended up going with the celebrio room ocean view as I was able to get a lower rate on that vs the standard room.
We choose because the theme and its not something we can get out here in the US.

I hope you enjoy your stay!!!

Not to worried about lounge access but it would be really nice.

we ended up going with the celebrio room ocean view as I was able to get a lower rate on that vs the standard room.
We choose because the theme and its not something we can get out here in the US.

I hope you enjoy your stay!!!
Awesome have a good trip! We’ve really liked the hotel and room. Tonight is our last night before we fly home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter