Hilton Head - photographer?

cmph

DIS Veteran
Hello! My quick search was fruitless. We're heading to Disney Hilton Head for spring break in March, woo-hoo! The entire extended family is going. My parents greatly admire the Aulani photos I have of my immediate family and wanted to book a photo session at HH. However, I don't see any reference to photography on the HH page... so I'm thinking that's not something Disney has on-site there.

Has anyone booked external photographers to take photos on property there? TIA

I see you haven't gotten any responses. You might try the DHHIR Facebook Page, or call the resort's front desk.

My daughter is a professional photographer. We will be on the Island in late March. You can contact her at megancolemiller@gmail.com. She has a professional site but I don't have that information in front of me currently.

We used Kellie McCann Portraits and highly recommend her. She specializes in finished portraits and we love our 24x36 that we have displayed above our fireplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter