Hilton Head or Vero Beach

jtink60

Mouseketeer
I posted a message asking about availability at the 7 month mark for june or july at Hilton Head. I was also wondering about the availability at Vero Beach. Is it any easier to get? Thanks

Vero is easier to get at the 7 month mark. They have more rooms than Hilton Head. Hilton Head availabilty is best the beginning of June for summer at the 7 month mark. There are many more two bedroom units than other sizes.

Just got back from HHI Resort and absolutely LOVE it! They do have a lot more 2BRs with a wonderful member discount in late October.

I agree that Vero will be much easier to get than HH in June and July, but if you ever get a chance to visit HH, do it. It's a great resort. Check out my Siggie for my most recent TR in progress with tons of HHI pictures.

Having been to both this year you need s car for sure at both. Liked the activites at HH better loved the pool at VB better loved the views better at VB.

Vero is easier to get in the June/July period. HHI season is much shorter and the best months are mid June to mid Sept. So it is harder to get then. VB good season really starts mid April and is more in demand in Spring & early summer, then in later fall.

Just for help in comparison, called MS at 9AM this morning to book HHI studio 6/18/12-6/22/12, snagged the last one. CM had said on Monday that 6/17 was already booked, and VB had "plenty of availability" in studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter