Hilton Head Easter Egg Hunt

KJMickey

Earning My Ears
I need to find out if anyone has done the Easter Egg hunt at HH before? We are checking in Sunday, but if we show up in the morning we can do the hunt. Also what are the must see thing's other than the Dolphins. I have 3 kids, Ages 15,8,1. We joined DVC in Aug. buying at HH and this is our first trip "home".

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin,

Haven't done it yet (going this coming week for the first time) but I did speak to the activities lady today. Egg hunt is at 10 a.m. Face painting is at 11 a.m. Some bunny hop walk thing is at 2 p.m. followed by games and relays on the beach at 3 p.m. Campfire at 7 p.m.

Sounds like an action packed day. I think my DD's (7 and 3) will have a blast!

Laura

I'm pretty sure the Easter Egg Hunt is over at the Beach House. When I called a few weeks ago to sign up for the Brunch over there, the lady told me that there was an Easter Egg Hunt that at that time was supposedly at 9:00. BTW, if you're going to be over there, please look for the solo lady carrying a pair of binocculars and say "Hello". DH will be at the Heritage Golf Classic that day, so I'm going to the brunch solo.

Make sure your kids look for Shadow, the mascot dog, around the resort, accompanied by B'leu.

Guess I saw this too late to be helpful, but last year the hunt was behind the office area. There seemed to be lots of eggs and it was fun for the kids. The candy was throw away type stuff, but there were things like pirate eye patches, temporary tattoos and stickers.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter